Question about NPC spell-usage

Sorry if it was discussed months ago or something....but is there info somewhere about what priority NPC's use for casting spells (on their own), either in general or based on which AI-behaviour you have them on?

For example, with an NPC on Agressive, they rarely use Jedi pwoers at all, with the exception of Lightning, which they'll cast maybe once a fight, particuarly once it's Master level (or maybe it's their chr lvl that determines things).

Jedi Support, of course, tends to use more, but still seems to prefer a certain way of casting order.

And don't you love it when they cast the buffer spells AFTER a fight is over... :("

Again, just curious about the game mechanics...

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

My NPC's cast heal every now again, which is good. Although I think I didn't use Jedi Support because they seem to go overkill with me and use up a lot of Force Powers repetitively, (like you said, activating powers not needed at the time). Also I've had them use things like Force Valor, even though I had used Master Valor.

sigpic0yb.jpg

Pure Pazaak - The Stand-alone Multiplayer Pazaak Game (link to Obsidian board thread)

Pure Pazaak website (big thank you to fingolfin)

Don't you just love it when they cast Energy Resistance even though there's not a single blaster anywhere? Like when you fight Kinrath, Shyracks or Cannoks.

Apart from that, if you have Kreia in your party then make sure she's in the thick of things and taking some damage. That means she'll heal/buff herself and you reap the benefits via the Force link. :D The Force link is a bit broken, btw. It doesn't work for party buffs. <_<