Most exciting aspect of Episode III

What fragment of upcoming Episode III is already driving you crazy?  

86 members have voted

1. 1. What fragment of upcoming Episode III is already driving you crazy?

• Coruscant Sky Battle
    • Buzz Droids
    • General Grievous
    • Utapau Chase
    • Massacre in Jedi Temple
    • Obiwan - Anakin lightsaber duel
    • Luke and Leia birth
    • Wookie Uprising
    • Appearance of Darth Vader

StarWars Movie Timeline:

EP I: The Phantom Menace---32 Years before A NEw Hope

Ep II: Attack of the Clones---22 years before A New Hope

Ep III: Revenge of the Sith---20 years before A NEw Hope

Ep IV: A NEW HOPE

Ep V: The Empire Strikes Back----3 years after A New Hope

EP VI: Return of th eJedi--- 4 years after a New Hope

:EDIT: I misslabeled EP II, now it has been changed to show the correc ttitle of the movie, I cannot believe none of you caught me on that.

I believe you about the timeline it fits with what i thought and have heard GL say. Where exactly on the bonus DVD?

I always thought that significant amount of time would have to pass between ESB and RoTJ so that we as an audience buy the idea of luke being a jedi, but at the same time how long would it have taken to formulate the plan to rescue han solo? Seems to me that they wre just chilling for a while at Han's expense

If ya watch all th einterviews, parts of the timelien com eou tin bits and pieces of it, mostly i got that timeline from Starwars.com hyperspace.

My theory on the Hans Solo deal was that it took time to let all the pieces fall into place. Getting Lando into Jabba's Palace as a guard, Luke to mostly complete his Jedi training, Leia and chewbacca to iron out all the little parts of his bounty. Plus they had to find him. They did not know exactlly where he was, and according to StarWars lore, Jabba's palace is hidden, remember Tatooine is a big place. Though, that is just my Theory, I am sure GL has his own thoughts about it.

Another scene I am looking forward to, that is no ton the list.  Is when Yoda fights the Imperial Royal Guard (for those of you who are saying huh. The guys in the red suits)  The IRG are awesome, I have their comics and played a pikeman for over 6 months on SWG because of this.  I have been waiting forever to see them in action on th ebig screen.  Imperial  Royal Guard kicks butt!!!!!

Even though Yoda kicks the crap out of them

Nah - they're basically Stormies in red suits. ^_^

manthing2.jpg

Another scene I am looking forward to, that is no ton the list.  Is when Yoda fights the Imperial Royal Guard (for those of you who are saying huh. The guys in the red suits)  The IRG are awesome, I have their comics and played a pikeman for over 6 months on SWG because of this.  I have been waiting forever to see them in action on th ebig screen.  Imperial  Royal Guard kicks butt!!!!!

Even though Yoda kicks the crap out of them

Nah - they're basically Stormies in red suits. ^_^

No, I believe they are trained in alot of fighting styles/martial arts/w/e its called in starwars and they also **** **** up with their staffs

well yoda sure does screech like a monkey when he's fighting dooku.

if he does this against palpy im gonna mute it until the fights over.

I don't think that the rest of the audiance would appreciate that.. :thumbsup:

Well actually its more like 18-20 years between episode 3 and 4. I am not sure how much time time passes between ep 4 and ep 6 (including ESB) but i would assume at least a year or more.

Mmm, I thought it was around 4-5 years for eps.4-6.

No, I believe they are trained in alot of fighting styles/martial arts/w/e its called in starwars and they also **** **** up with their staffs

Yep. Read Crimson Empire for further details. Those aren't as bad as TotJ. But then again, nothing is. :thumbsup:"

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

well yoda sure does screech like a monkey when he's fighting dooku.

if he does this against palpy im gonna mute it until the fights over.

I don't think that the rest of the audiance would appreciate that.. :p

Well actually its more like 18-20 years between episode 3 and 4. I am not sure how much time time passes between ep 4 and ep 6 (including ESB) but i would assume at least a year or more.

Mmm, I thought it was around 4-5 years for eps.4-6.

haha true I was going to say the same thing, what ****ing job do you have that u get to use a remote in the movie theatre? haha

I always figured that it was 3 years in between each movie, like the time between they were made u know?

It' made sense for the old trilogy...

and a bit for the new trilogy...except phantom menace of course but Revenge of the Sith is only like 2 or 3 years after Attack of the Clones right?

Yep. Read Crimson Empire for further details. Those aren't as bad as TotJ. But then again, nothing is.  :p"

*Imperial March theme plays as Nur Ab Sal walks into the discussion with a purpose*

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

Yep. Read Crimson Empire for further details. Those aren't as bad as TotJ. But then again, nothing is.  :p"

*Imperial March theme plays as Nur Ab Sal walks into the discussion with a purpose*

I won't trash my own thread, no chance for that, people. Even if that could mean doing a good deed and amuse you all. ;)

HERMOCRATES:

Nur Ab Sal was one such king. He it was, say the wise men of Egypt, who first put men in the colossus, making many freaks

of nature at times when the celestial spheres were well aligned.

SOCRATES:

This I doubt. We are hearing a child's tale.

Okay. But Crimson Empire is still good reference material about Palps' Royal Guard. Not the best comic ever, but will pass the time.

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

Nom Anor appears in CE II, yes. I don't know if that's his first appearance, though. I was somewhat disappointed by his role in that comic. When I read it, I knew nothing about that guy, and he made absolutely no sense.

He just attempted to manipulate the next would-be Emperor, and murdered a few imperials. But when he is told to go away, he does just that.

I know, his actions make a bit more sense knowing what he is and what he's about, but the explanation of all that is a different series. They aren't even comics. For the casual reader his actions are a bit confusing.

This is for those of you still talking about the timeline. This timeline is accurate.

StarWars Movie Timeline:

EP I: The Phantom Menace---32 Years before A NEw Hope

Ep II: Attack of the Clones---22 years before A New Hope

Ep III: Revenge of the Sith---20 years before A NEw Hope

Ep IV:  A NEW HOPE

Ep V: The Empire Strikes Back----3 years after A New Hope

EP VI:  Return of the Jedi--- 4 years after a New Hope

:EDIT:  I misslabeled EP II, now it has been changed to show the correc ttitle of the movie,  I cannot believe none of you caught me on that.