Can't install HK's pacifist upgrade?

I don't see that dialog option anywhere. Do you have to accomplish some quest beforehand? I'm near endgame, just found all the jedi masters, so I can't understand why I can't install the pacifist package on HK.

The only quest you have to complete is the Trade Dispute quest, as the package doesn't become available for purchace from Geeda till you set up the second trade route for her. As long as you have the pacifist package in your inventory, and you've already got HK functioning, you should be able to install it.

IIRC the dialog option to choose is "I found a new upgrade part for you. [install HK Protocol Pacifist Package.]"

I'm still not getting that option. Could this be a bug on the PC version?

I have the PC version of the game and didn't have any problems installing it.

Look at the screen capture I've attached. It shows the dialog option to install the pacifist module.

If you don't have that dialog option, all I can suggest is to make sure the pacifist upgrade is acutally in your inventory.

post-9975-1111968187_thumb.jpg

God I'm so lost, whta is the pacifist upgrade?

"Your total disregard for the law and human decency both disgusts me and touches my heart. Bless you, sir."

"Soilent Green is people. This guy's just a homeless heroin junkie who got in a internet caf