I downloaded the Patch WHat does it fix.

Hey guys

I just downloaded the patch, UK version 1.0 to 1.0a what does it fix?

Thx.

It replace the manual.pdf, dialog.tlk and the swkotor2.exe. I found in a forum a short list, but dont know where they got that list (since you dont find it anywhere):

- Made a fix to a display issue with Small Fonts.

- Made a fix to a gamma issue after movies finish playing.

- Removed the display of Force Points on portrait tooltips for non-Jedi characters.

- Fixed bug where some objects in the game would give a sticky mouse indicator like they had an inventory when they did not.

- Fixed an issue where if you changed appearance while Force Speed was active your movement rate would return to normal.

- Fixed an issue with droid animation when the item they were using ran out or their target died.

i've got a problem, when i start the game it goes in windowed mode, I have to change the resolution ot something else and change it back to what i want to make it go in fullscreen mode, anyway to fix this?

THx

i've got a problem, when i start the game it goes in windowed mode, I have to change the resolution ot something else and change it back to what i want to make it go in fullscreen mode, anyway to fix this?

THx

you will need to edit the swkotor2.ini file and search for instances of 'FullScreen'. (there should be 2 of them)

One is set to FullScreen=1 and the other FullScreen=0. (set both to FullScreen=1)

if that doesn't fix it, i have no idea.

Many people have reported that the European patch causes their game to open only in windowed mode. If the above ini fix does not help, you may have to either wait for the real patch which is coming soon or reinstall the original version of the game.