Atton Rand - Penance

How should Atton repay his debt to society for his "crime of passion" a few years ago?  

117 members have voted

1. 1. How should Atton repay his debt to society for his "crime of passion" a few years ago?

• Mandatory hourly lectures from Kreia
    • Jabbed with a Bothan Stunner & starved for a few days.....
    • Become Hanharr's "schutta"
    • Take away his pazaak cards
    • Take away his "pink lightsaber"
    • Force him to watch the Star Wars Holiday Special
    • "Community Service" in the Exile's bedroom
    • Don't hurt my sweet Atton! He didn't mean to do it......
    • You aren't touching my beloved Dark Jedi Sentinel boy toy.......
    • This poll is insane.........

And yet "Community Service" in the Exile's bedroom still wins out. :thumbsup:"

It's almost as though you're surprised...

("Come here, pazaak-boy..." the Exile said. "Time for your 'punishment'.") :ninja:

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

Atton's Motivation July 30: CHAPTER 26 is up!

--------------

DISCLAIMER: These posts may contain humour. No warranties as to the gelogenic qualities, either expressed or implied, are undertaken by the undersigned. All rights reserved. This does not affect your IQ. Any issues, see your psychologist or increase your dosage. --Metadigital

• 2 weeks later...
And yet "Community Service" in the Exile's bedroom still wins out. :devil:"

It's almost as though you're surprised...

("Come here, pazaak-boy..." the Exile said. "Time for your 'punishment'.") :rolleyes:

No, I'm not surprised, just pointing it out. I voted for that option as well, though MY Exile would be eminently more interested in Bao-Dur, but unfortunately he's not an option so... :huh:"

Well I personally wanted to punch him straight in the face. "Loved her"?-Yeah right, I'll show you for killing a Jedi you bitch! :shifty:

If I hadn't run off into the outer rim I (the General) could have been one of your beloved victims.

You know..... you should be able to get drunk and have deeper relationships to the other characters like KotoR 1 (no beer there tough) and Baldurs Gate. Gives more personallity to the game.

No, I'm not surprised, just pointing it out. I voted for that option as well, though MY Exile would be eminently more interested in Bao-Dur, but unfortunately he's not an option so... :shifty:"

*shrugs*

I'm more of an Atton fan. To each her own, I guess. Me, I'm not so much into the horny guy.

*cough* Um... Wait... that's not what I meant...

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

--------------

DISCLAIMER: These posts may contain humour. No warranties as to the gelogenic qualities, either expressed or implied, are undertaken by the undersigned. All rights reserved. This does not affect your IQ. Any issues, see your psychologist or increase your dosage. --Metadigital

Considering the comics Silvershadow reads, I understand her strange ways of thinking.  :geek:"

Gee, whatever would make you say that? :-

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

--------------

Considering the comics Silvershadow reads, I understand her strange ways of thinking.  :lol:"

Gee, whatever would make you say that? :p

:devil: Well, I can't really point out anything wrong.....

Who am I kidding, I could point out dozen of weird and nasty things in what has been said, but then I might get it all thrown back in my own face....... :rolleyes: