OMG LOOK AT THIS!!

ROFLMAO!! (w00t)

Not a good thing, cause I'm at my college's Computer Lab. I had to stiffle my laughs so much. Comps dont have any sound, though.

Maybe they should have worked in "All your base are belong to us" in it. That would have been sweet!

ROFLMAO!!  (w00t)

Not a good thing, cause I'm at my college's Computer Lab.  I had to stiffle my laughs so much.  Comps dont have any sound, though.

Maybe they should have worked in "All your base are belong to us" in it.  That would have been sweet!

Nah, because there were no Clon3z to make that remark be beleiveable...All we kept seeing were l33t Jedi "Masters" and the Sith Betrayers...Very rarely did we see Clon3z or Droidz to make fun of :devil:

^_^ Hahaha. That was great... haven't seen any Star Wars movies but that is hilarious!!

There is a GREAT spoof of the EP3 trailer out there that I got a while ago...Let me dig up the URL here...:

http://www.sequentialpictures.com/moviestarwarsepisode3.html

If you thought the gamer spoof was great, just try THAT spoof on for size :D

Priceless.

Here's hopin' that they ARE spoofs.  But the title of the second one kinda sums that up.

Well, I think there are some surprises...There is one tiny little scene where there is a younger guy....Since we have Chewie in this film, and since Han would be alive (or possibly his father?), we can possibly find out how Han saved Chewie from being an Imp slave...

You see, there is a guy who looks like a young Han in a very short scene...I think it's not co-incidence that Chewie is in this film, but not in the first two...There is more to Chewie being in this film than there appears to be, I think...

The guy I'm talking about is young, and he looks *VERY* Atton-like in terms of clothing and style...Fascinating...

purleeez! a lost hope is the worst attempt at a funny imitation of a movie that should be easy for a 7 year old to take the pi$$ out of.

True that...I could do better, if I had my old friends from the LSF to do it...I don't know if any of you have heard of the fan-film "Order of the Sith", but I did something very similar, but the LSF collapsed before I could get everyone together...Sigh...