I think im in trouble...

guys..i am tring to get through the second security force field on my way to save the queen...

it says to use bao-dur...but i don't have him in my party...

i read the forum a bit ..and saw that people had this problem..

they were told to lightsaber it..and it must have worked for them..

i cannot make a dent on the door with my lightsaber..and have no save games before that damn mission..

do i have to start this whole bug infested trip over or can someone help please...

N

If you mean the forcefields leading up the narrow passage you can shut one of them down in a nearby building. The other you should simply "bash" open with your lightsaber. It may be an annoying bug for the moment. Reload the save-game and try again.

But what confuses me is that you say "door". Are you in the palace or are you still on your way to it?

Bugs? Klingon Software does not have 'Bugs'. It has FEATURES and they are too sophisticated for a Romulan pig like you to understand!

HK-47: "Recitation: First, weapon selection is critical. If I see one more idiot attacking a Jedi with a blaster pistol, then I'll kill them myself."

HK-47: "Answer: Select grenades, sonic screamers, cluster rockets and plasma charges. Mines are also effective, since many Jedi will run to meet you in hand to hand combat. Silly Jedi."