Which Boss is Most Badass?

Did you fight Vrook first? If you didn't, then you have no right to comment about how difficult it was for those of us who tackled him first >_<

I explicity stated in my post that I did.

Hell, I was even a Jedi Consular and I had gone to Dantooine first out of the four planets.

Then I congradulate you, you did better than I did on my first run. Do you want a cookie? :p

The only 2 most challenging parts in this game were:

1) The mercs on Telos surface

2) Kriea's lightsabers

For the latter, I just used force confusion and watched them duke it out. For #1, I kept shooting lightning until my FP depleted, and then my teammates died, and then, using guerilla warfare tactics, I managed to snipe all the enemies.

Took some time :wacko:"

I only played LS so I wouldn't know about how difficult beating Vrook is, but I see people had most difficulty with him. I had no problem killing anyone, sadly. From the series Malak is still the hardest to beat (I ran around a lot, but succeded eventually). I found Traya easy to beat: I had a double bladed lightsaber, best possible upgrades I found (including the crystal I got in exchange for the open visa on Onderon), master speed, master valor, master battle meditation, inspire followers III, and I was lvl 17 sentinel/10 master. The hardest for me in k2 was beating the twilek mercenaries with Atton, who was not even close to becomming a Jedi then, that was a lot harder than any Mira/Hanharr conflict.

The tank droid was killer the first time I played through. He killed me about ten times before I lost my patience and just had my whole party volley grenades at him. Second playthrough, though, no problem at all.

The Twin Suns and Goto's yacht were both tough, especially since I did Nar Shaddaa first. The yacht's not so bad after the first big fight, but just getting past that was quite the challenge.

I still can't seem to beat the five Handmaidens.