Getting Visas...

alright, ill admit it... ive been messing around with the console.

for some reason i cant seem to get the first cutscene where you see visas... ive used the console to put myself to about 1/4 light and dark, still havent seen anything. ive even gone through the entire light/dark thing 1 point at a time using addlightside 1 and adddarkside 1... still cant seem to get the first scene. anyway i just hit dant and i want my saber already... if anyone can tell me what im doing wrong id appreciate it greatly.

thanks

as i said i just got to dant... so no

but i havent seen the cutscene yet so im assuming she wouldnt show anyway... this is just based off what ive read in a mediocre guide to this game. oh, and if you know the exact number of light/dark points you need to show the cutscene, that would be great to know.

thanks again

Err...you dont have to save a jedi master to see her. You have to leave and re-enter the ebon hawk..your light side or dark side mastery has to be at about 75% too...I'm not sure if cheats will work with that though...not sure but you can always try doing it and then getting a dark side point right after to see if it triggers. I usually ended up getting the cut scene before I ever leave citadel station to go to Telos planet level...

I read it was 1/4 too, though I suspected it was higher.

Maybe if you are further in the game you only need 1/4, but to get her before a certain point it has to be 75%?

I'm lucky I got her at all, I didn't get very far into the light, being my usual neutral self.

I read it was 1/4 too, though I suspected it was higher.

Maybe if you are further in the game you only need 1/4, but to get her before a certain point it has to be 75%?

I'm lucky I got her at all, I didn't get very far into the light, being my usual neutral self.

The alignment scale goes from 0 - 100 where 100 is LSMastery and 0 is DSMastery.

The Visas movie shows up when...

...you are 75 or higher on the alignment scale

...or when you are 25 or lower on the alignment scale

...or when you have received a total of 50+ alignment point shifts no matter what direction

...or when you have found 3 of the Jedi Masters

After that she will show up on the Ebon Hawk the next time you enter the ship, as long as you've been to and left the Telos Academy for any of the 4 main planets.

As such she will show up after you have found 3 of the Jedi Masters even if you play strictly neutral and avoid all alignment shifts whenever possible.