Jedi Council == annoying *****

In the new movies I and II there only two sith againest 1000+ jedis.

And that's why they needed Anakin to 'bring balance to the Force'. :p

As they say sometimes - be careful what you wish for... heh

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Thats not true. KOTOR 1 the jedi had the numbers and Revan and malak was able to convert many to balance the numbers.

In the new movies I and II there only two sith againest 1000+ jedis.

The story shows how the jedi made mistake that almost cost them order.

I only think Vrook is the fallen Jedi. And probably convince the others to remove your powers.

Remember, the force always seek to rebalance themselves. If the darkside and the lightside become unbalanced, the force will either cause lots of sith to rise up, or lots of jedi to die.

During jedi civil war, there were lots of sith and lots of jedi, so it was balanced. And afterwards, both the jedi and the sith pretty much killed off each, and again, it was balanced again.

There is very little free will when it comes to the force. Which was Keria's whole point.

I hate the force also. You never control the force the force controls you. :devil:

So how many jedi or sith needed to unbalances the force.

When Luke was the only jedi left did that unbalances the force 0 sith. Or was Luke grey?

The more I think of Balancing the force the more BS it sound like.

Yes, maybe it is. :p

In my opinion even the Jedi understood "balance of the force" differently. They saw their force powers diminish and hoped for the "chosen one" to strengthen their connection to the force.

"Jedi poodoo!" - some displeased Dug

S.L.J. said he has already filmed his death scene and was visibly happy that he