Another week gone by and no Patch in sight.

Are you all waiting for a new patch or the patch i downloaded from the lucasarts website for Kotor 2?

Im new and im getting Kotor 2 tonite off my brother as it was my birthday on 22nd. (late prezzie i know)

I downloaded the Kotor 2 patch (2 meg) from lucasarts site in preperation for when i get it tonite and was woundering does it fix all the problems i have heard about? Or does it not fix all that much?

Hope i can play it wihtout too much trouble.

Any idea as to when the patch will be released hopefully after the holidays or am I just stuck in a jedi trance? (sure I beat the game like 5 times with no patch but i feel like im still missing alot maybe the patch will fix those issues who knows,and i will beat the game again if it is the content patch we all hope it to be the on thing i still dont get ive read that there is a holo vid of carth in t3 but no matter what i do i cant get it and the first time i played the game carth was a general but when i restarted from scratch he became a black general what did i do wrong?)

You choose Revan to be Dark Side. The way you get the Holovid is if Revan was a female, and have an intellegence of 14, along with some influence with T3.

ok thanx now i gotta start all over again damm oh well, but why did carth turn into a black male when in my first game he was himself?

ok thanx now i gotta start all over again damm oh well, but why did carth turn into a black male when in my first game he was himself?

I believe if you choose DS Revan,

then Carth is presumed dead and thus that black admiral takes his place

. If you choose LS Revan,

Carth appears.

Or something like that.

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)