The Mandalorian Wars - the right decision?

Was it the right decision to fight in the Mandalorian Wars?  

94 members have voted

1. 1. Was it the right decision to fight in the Mandalorian Wars?

• Yes, innocents were suffering
    • No, they should have obeyed the council
    • No, The Rebublic was weak and not worth it

You are a Jedi Knight...and as such you sworn yourself to the Jedi order, and are to take orders from your leaders and the council!  o:)

Damn my sense of loyalty...  :devil:

Maybe if/when the patch comes out I'll play DS and give them the single finger salute with a side of eat my @$$  :p

Who's more the fool? The fool, or the fool who follows? I probably got that wrong. But you get it. Jedi are supposed to protect the Republic. They failed to do so. Someone had to act. Someone had to rebel against the "wisdom" of the council, and save the galaxy.

As for the Jedi, they were going to sit there and meditate until the Mandalorians blow up their stupid temple on Coruscant. Then they would get mad. Then, maybe they would've had a meeting, to discuss a meeting place to plan an attack against the new rulers of the galaxy, the Mandalorian Regime.

Good line right out of the original star wars.

This is sorta off topic - I got confused when I first got these questions from Atris. I'm an LS player so I was leaning towards the obeying the council options, yet they were lower down in the choices (and *usually* the lower you go the less LS it is) and also I suspected that the 'morale' of the game was to accept that your choices make you the person that you are in the game. In the end I picked defending the innocents cos I went with my latter thought.

sigpic0yb.jpg

Pure Pazaak - The Stand-alone Multiplayer Pazaak Game (link to Obsidian board thread)

Pure Pazaak website (big thank you to fingolfin)

I hate to say it but I votd Num 1 the Mandalorians were destroying the very people that the Jedi swroe to protect I always did find that part of the story line hard to beleive :thumbsup:

Statemeant: you cannot stop me you cannot harm me, in order to do that I would need to stop being one of you; I have concluded that this is something I am willing to accept!

In short you have just shown me your soft meatbag-like underbellies and said