Role-Playing

yoda212

Anyone ever role-play around here? I know I know, Obsidian, I am trying to steal your member's... Bwhahahahah! Goodness, I don't know what had gotten in to me. Anyway, If so just come look at our wonderful site, it has been created by my staff and I. ;) Really though, just for sake of a Topic, anyone Role-Play?

http://starwarsrp212.proboards40.com

Yoda212

You might want to start by re-designing your forum so that it does not cause instant migraine.

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

hmm what is the point of the website? just to roleplay for giggles sake? (nothing wrong with that though! ;) )

oh and colours are fine by my standards .. as long as there are no sharp contrasts!

Fortune favors the bald.

oh and colours are fine by my standards .. as long as there are no sharp contrasts!

But then again, you are color blind. Doesn't that have anything to do?

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

:lol:

I have a friend whos colorblind, and its a hilarious afliction.

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

depends on the degree .. my case is rather severe! and my choice of colour in clothes can sometimes be .. well.. rather amusing I guess.. which is why my gf always helps when we go somewhere fancy, which in turn leaves we quite vunerable if she's pissed at something! o:)

luckily the crowd I hang out with seems to enjoy that sort of thing, so many of them just think it's a personality quirk! ;)

but that said, black and white is never a problem, so if I'm in doubt, I dress black..

Fortune favors the bald.

Ya but then theres Navy Blue and I'm not colorblind, but unless they both are present I can have a hard time distinguishing the two

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

depends on the degree .. my case is rather severe! and my choice of colour in clothes can sometimes be .. well.. rather amusing I guess.. which is why my gf always helps when we go somewhere fancy, which in turn leaves we quite vunerable if she's pissed at something!  :)

luckily the crowd I hang out with seems to enjoy that sort of thing, so many of them just think it's a personality quirk!  :(

but that said, black and white is never a problem, so if I'm in doubt, I dress black..

And I always wondered why your Avatar is black and white...

"Jedi poodoo!" - some displeased Dug

S.L.J. said he has already filmed his death scene and was visibly happy that he

Instant Migraine? I haven't had any complaint's about the color's, that is what discussion is for, allright, well, I will talk to the Staff to see about something new.

Yoda212

I think that the dark red color "bites".

I know that there are also better choices, but which way would it look like if you replace the red ("330000") with "005555"?

"Jedi poodoo!" - some displeased Dug

S.L.J. said he has already filmed his death scene and was visibly happy that he

but on the roleplaying...

Can I be a level 400 Sith Lord and eat planets?

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "