The Returnees

Btw, I do not find it logical why they shouldn't be in KotOR II or III just because they *could* end up dead in the first game. So could Bastila (both in the LS and DS endings), but she's still around...

unquote

I must have missed something: I played once through the end as LS (now i am playing as DS) but I don't remember any hint about Bastila. where or when do we get info about the fact she's still around?

bye

I suspect in Kotor III these people will be back:

1)Revan

2)Carth - Depending on how you answer a question.

3)Bastila

4)Vandar: Some people say he went to katarr but this isn't the case, tell me where you got this info. Vrook mentioned Dorak and Zhar, not Vandar. And when Revan went DS his ship got blown up, does anyone really think Jedi cannot escape from a ship anymore? Read Champions of the Force about an "impossible" escape and play the Endar Spire in Kotor again: Bastila, Carth, Revan and a handful of Republic soldiers escaped!

5)Canderous

6)T3-M4

7)HK-47

8)Yuthura Ban. No, I don't think so but I definetly hope so.

Master Vandar lives!

Meh, it's only been a couple years... and since none of the characters said anything specific about either Jolee, Mission or Juhani, technically they could all still be alive. I'd like to see Jolee & Mission back in K3 (Jolee 'cause I love his humor & Mission, because I'd like to know what happened to her weasel of a brother Griff <snicker>).

i know this un jedi like but i felt kicking him in the groin:) i would to see juhani back just to how see progressed as jedi and a person.

I suspect in Kotor III these people will be back:

1)Revan

2)Carth - Depending on how you answer a question.

3)Bastila

4)Vandar: Some people say he went to katarr but this isn't the case, tell me where you got this info. Vrook mentioned Dorak and Zhar, not Vandar. And when Revan went DS his ship got blown up, does anyone really think Jedi cannot escape from a ship anymore? Read Champions of the Force about an "impossible" escape and play the Endar Spire in Kotor again: Bastila, Carth, Revan and a handful of Republic soldiers escaped!

From the dialog.tlk file.

Vrook on Dantooine.

"Where Jedi gather, Jedi die.{Quietly}But not just Jedi... all things touched by the Force. The last Jedi conclave was on Katarr, a Miraluka colony. And all of Katarr was destroyed, all of the Jedi killed...Including Master Zhar... Master Vandar..."

5)Canderous

6)T3-M4

7)HK-47

8)Yuthura Ban. No, I don't think so but I definetly hope so.

I wouldn't mind seeing Yuthura again. She was my favorite character from K1. I was rather disappointed that she didn't make an appearance in this game.