Adding cut content to KotOR II. Some ideas...

MONKEY ISLAND what a classic!

Heck yeah.  Those old games never crashed.  I still play Civ 2, Conquest of the new world and Transport Tycoon.

And I still play Heart of China, Dagger of Amon Ra, Daughter of Serpents, Riddle of Master Lu, Eye of the Beholder and Fate of Atlantis - the games of my childhood!

God, nothing can beat those old classics in terms of climate!

HERMOCRATES:

Nur Ab Sal was one such king. He it was, say the wise men of Egypt, who first put men in the colossus, making many freaks

of nature at times when the celestial spheres were well aligned.

SOCRATES:

This I doubt. We are hearing a child's tale.

As I said before: I spit on Obsidian lamers. Modder community will take care of cut content like they improved many things in original KOTOR...

HERMOCRATES:

Nur Ab Sal was one such king. He it was, say the wise men of Egypt, who first put men in the colossus, making many freaks

SOCRATES:

I know but they agreed on this and worse - they knew from the beginning that this game will be flawed and they will never polish it in time. Yet they were continously lying to us about "how great TSL is going to be". I can't forget this (despite all my hatred toward LA and microshaft).

HERMOCRATES:

SOCRATES:

Yeah, I respect Obisidan. KotOR is an awesome game with a great, mysterious, dark story. It was just rushed slightly. People only want this cut content cause it would make an awesome game even more awesome and satisfying.

Not quite. They were backed by Bioware and had a Black Isle reputation. No these folks would find success sooner or later without LA. I've played all their games since Fallout and lost all my respect after long-waited TSL.

HERMOCRATES:

SOCRATES:

I know but they agreed on this and worse - they knew from the beginning that this game will be flawed and they will never polish it in time. Yet they were continously lying to us about "how great TSL is going to be". I can't forget this (despite all my hatred toward LA and microshaft).

Well yeah, It would kind of be commercial suicide to release a press release saying ' Buy KOTOR2 It will suck ass '

not that i think it sucked ass, just illustrating a point