The Kreia/Kae Question

Disciple: "As a Padawan, Revan was trained by Master Kae, before she was exiled. Strange, I do not recall who Revan's master was after that.And it is said that he went to his first - and final - master to learn how to leave the order entirely, as she had."

Where the heck did you get that quote from?! I have never seen that during my many playthroughs.

Night of the Living Thread

:ermm:

Agh, another attempt at Forum Necromancy!

Move on already! :geek:

Mr Phantom, you should ask for your official deputy's badge from the Mods.

Your just worried that they'll close your own behemoth thread...

Sometimes double posting is rude, other times it is a bridge over troubled waters...

your all gay

You can't spell and six-year-olds have better grammar than you do.

:lol:

Move on already! :p

Ssshhh! :ph34r: :rolleyes:

As long as Baley doesn't see it and start one of his "virtual equals imaginary and therefore has no correlation to real life" spam wars about llamas then I expect the thread to remain an infrequently-updated collection of metaphysical thoughts.

As long as Baley doesn't see it, of course. :ermm::huh::shifty::o:unsure: ^_^ ;) :D

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

your all gay

Ssshhh! :ph34r: :rolleyes:

As long as Baley doesn't see it and start one of his "virtual equals imaginary and therefore has no correlation to real life" spam wars about llamas then I expect the thread to remain an infrequently-updated collection of metaphysical thoughts.

As long as Baley doesn't see it, of course. :ermm::huh::shifty::o:unsure: ^_^ ;) :D

Don't feed the troll. Just report him.

And as for Baley, I think his thoughts on Metaphysics would be highly entertaining...and strangley beneficial.

It would be humourous if he was actually Iliescu, and came here to get away from it all...I recall he mentioned Romania in the 60's befor Ceaucascu went crazy...maybe he's an eye-witness? :ph34r:

... And as for Baley, I think his thoughts on Metaphysics would be highly entertaining...and strangley beneficial.

It would be humourous if he was actually Iliescu, and came here to get away from it all...I recall he mentioned Romania in the 60's befor Ceaucascu went crazy...maybe he's an eye-witness?  :ph34r:

:rolleyes:

I would love to have Baley give some philosophical input; but an argument isn't just saying "No 'tisnt!".

("Yes it is."

"No it isn't."

"'Tis!"

"''Tisnt!"

apologies to Monty Python's Flying Circus, The Argument Clinic.)

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

Are we trying to derail this thread into oblivion?

I don't know, are we? :D

I think the problem is we have reached the conclusion of the evidential stage of the argument process; Cathari (<{POST_SNAPBACK}>) has provided as much circumstantial evidence as can be reasonably expected from an exegesis of the dialogue. All that remains, barring some ex cathedra statement from GL, or a miraculous finding of some lost dialogue where the mystery is solved, is faith to be placed on one side or t'other of this holy war thread. :cool:

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

Yeah yeah i realised that already, which makes wonder why ppl keep dredging this thread up and why we are continuing to keep it on the spoilers front page?

Btw are you attempting to appear educated, humourous or like someone who reads a thesaurus for fun.?

(do not take this in the wrong way i don't mean to cast aspersions on your level of education but i dont know you from adam - where adam is some random guy i dont know)

Btw  are you attempting to appear educated, humourous or like someone who reads a thesaurus for fun.?

(do not take this in the wrong way i don't mean to cast aspersions on your level of education but i dont know you from adam - where adam is some random guy i dont know)

I am not attempting to do anything.

I am.

I do admit to completing tertiary education, and I have always had an avid interest in lexicography: every word is a unique concept -- at least in connotation or flavour -- and I am eternally and indefatigably interested in ideas. So the more words I read and understand, the more ideas I am exposed to (feeds my insatiable hunger). Again, this has meant that I have read many dictionaries, usually cover-to-cover, for fun. But I have long since passed on from using words to impress. I strive always for clarity of meaning, and if I communicate in a manner that fails to engage the audience, I may as well have not bothered in the first place. So what you read is what I am trying to say. If it's not clear, I will endeavour to clarify for you.

No offence meant and none taken.

:-

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

I would say 3. but only because my choice isnt there.

My gripe is with the way that the hypothesis was contrived - lots of misquoting of characters. Plenty of evidence provided but poor analysis of it.

That statement begs the question: What is your choice?

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

your all gay

Ssshhh! :ph34r: :p

As long as Baley doesn't see it, of course. :ermm::huh::alien::o:lol: ^_^ ;) :D

Don't feed the troll. Just report him.

And as for Baley, I think his thoughts on Metaphysics would be highly entertaining...and strangley beneficial.

It would be humourous if he was actually Iliescu, and came here to get away from it all...I recall he mentioned Romania in the 60's befor Ceaucascu went crazy...maybe he's an eye-witness? :ph34r:

I am not a troll :-

And I wouldn't want to be Iliescu now...he just lost the elections for president of his own party :D :-"

I mentioned the late 60's because they were some of the best years in Romania in the last century :p ...Ceausescu was seen like a friend and possible ally by all the western nations >_<

And that thread was not all my fault o:)

As for this one FaramirK has already started another and this is now redundant :(

I am not a troll >_<

Here here...

And I wouldn't want to be Iliescu now...he just lost the elections for president of his own party :D  :p"

I guess they didn't like your fanart...

As for this one FaramirK has already started another and this is now redundant :alien:

Not true, not true. Its only for the poll. Keep your meaty arguments coming, folks...