Princess leia's brass bikini

Karzak

Yoda is like 900 years old in RotJ... he has earned the right to look decrepid, despite his enormous insurance scam. (Am I the only one who say the fight scene in Ep.II and thought it reeked of insurance fraud. The weee green halflin' went from limping with cane to flipping pissed ninja in .03 seconds...)

Also, Star Wars lore says the emperor was so corrupted by the dark side of the force he went through bodies like we go through socks. There is a reason those cloners made such a good livin' and Sidious be it.

(Am I the only one who say the fight scene in Ep.II and thought it reeked of insurance fraud. The weee green halflin' went from limping with cane to flipping pissed ninja in .03 seconds...)
No wonder those jedi never seem to have to work to get money for food. Yodas on welfare.

Also, Star Wars lore says the emperor was so corrupted by the dark side of the force he went through bodies like we go through socks. There is a reason those cloners made such a good livin' and Sidious be it.

I heard about that, there is a book where the emporer comes back (got cloned again).

I read something like that - the Emperor was testing a Sith artifact on one of his minions that displeased him (but was still valuable). He transfered the soul (after tourture that would have been fatal) to a new body and was pleased that the artifact worked as intended.

It would make sense. Senator Palpatine's body should have been more deteriorated given he was already a Dark Jedi master.

@Chris: Senator Palpatine was already a Dark Jedi master but he didn't look that bad (though he should). I was expressing surprise that his appearance deteriorated so drastically in just a few years, relative to the Old Republic's last days.

Spreading beauty with my katana.

Then again, judging by Yoda, using the light side a lot doesn't seem to help your complexion any.

Yea, but didn't yoda (and jedis in general) live longer? Longer than they would without the force?

I wonder how you'd look at 900 ;)

:unsure:

I read something like that - the Emperor was testing a Sith artifact on one of his minions that displeased him (but was still valuable). He transfered the soul (after tourture that would have been fatal) to a new body and was pleased that the artifact worked as intended.

It would make sense. Senator Palpatine's body should have been more deteriorated given he was already a Dark Jedi master.

Didn't he use clones to do that in the EU?

Or is that not canon?

^I'm not sure. What I read that he was checking whether the artifact worked on someone else. It did and he was pleased that he had discovered that it worked as he had expected it to.

The short story didn't mention if he tried it on itself. It was part of the SW novels so I think it's reasonable to consider it canon.

Spreading beauty with my katana.

I'm not sure where I got the clone thing.

A Dark Horse comic maybe? Are they canon?

I don't remember, it's been sooooo long since I've read any form of SW fiction, not since I was playing WEG Star Wars and that's been a while.

Then again, judging by Yoda, using the light side a lot doesn't seem to help your complexion any.

Yea, but didn't yoda (and jedis in general) live longer? Longer than they would without the force?

I wonder how you'd look at 900 :(

:)

This is clearly a mistype. I believe you meant to say:

"When 900 years you reach, not so good will you look."

Or something.

"Didn't he use clones to do that in the EU?

Or is that not canon?"

As far I know, only the movies are canon.

No. The movies themselves aren't even always canon, or atleast suffer eradication, such as the medichlorions(how the hell do you spell that?) stuff, which Lucas farted out, then later realized it stunk.

Not sure exactly ehat he did to the idea, but its not like it was in the episode I, anymore.

EU(Expanded Universe) is canon, but there is a ladder of pogression of how to determine what takes precendence in a conflict. Movies being the top rung, video games probably be towards the end.

^No, Yoda actually said that in Ep5.

If that is true, he said it wrong.

Isn't ep 5 where the soon to be darth vader, the most powerful jedi evar, said "I hate sand, lets do it!" or something like that?

Let's keep the T&A in FanTAsy

***Posting delayed, user on moderator review***

Why Bio Why?

I think it's midichloridians. Demystifying the Force was a bad move on Lucas's part.

"EU(Expanded Universe) is canon, but there is a ladder of pogression of how to determine what takes precendence in a conflict. Movies being the top rung, video games probably be towards the end."

I'm not sure, but I think the whole Expanded Universe is pretty close to the end, which I think is good, since all those MYSTARY SUPAR JEDI POWER artifacts get quite boring after a while.

If the canon was up to me, it'd be episodes IV-VI, with some stuff from I and II (and III, whenever it shows up). Those would work as guideline to implementing new stuff, and if that stuff feels like it wouldn't fit the movies, it shouldn't be implemented. Midichloridians, Valleys of the Jedis, etc. would definately be banzored.

edit: Seriously, who the hell came up with the damn midiclhoraidadsnds?!

9/30 -- NEVER FORGET!

ok, what about like in episode 2 the senators say that there has never been a war since the republic started. and they allude to the republic being around for about 1000 years. whereas KOTOR, which for my remeined for more faithful to the SW faith than ep 1& 2, clearly shows a republic thats been around for far longer, with many wars.... :blink:

ok, what about like in episode 2 the senators say that there has never been a war since the republic started. and they allude to the republic being around for about 1000 years. whereas KOTOR, which for my remeined for more faithful to the SW faith than ep 1& 2, clearly shows a republic thats been around for far longer, with many wars.... :blink:

Different replubics, and war is an interesting term, the vietnam war wasn't a war.

Let's keep the T&A in FanTAsy

***Posting delayed, user on moderator review***

Why Bio Why?