The KOTOR community pulling a Carth?

Noone is saying that the two stories are exactly the same - but the two main missions are clearly build on the same model.

As I said previously:

KotOR I: You need to go to 4 different planets in search of 4 <insert objects/persons> in order to gather enough information to go to a previously unknown world to settle it all.

KotOR II: You need to go to 4 different planets in search of 4 <insert objects/persons> in order to gather enough information to go to a previously unknown world to settle it all.

Noone is saying that the two stories are exactly the same - but the two main missions are clearly build on the same model.

As I said previously:

KotOR I: You need to go to 4 different planets in search of 4 <insert objects/persons> in order to gather enough information to go to a previously unknown world to settle it all.

KotOR II: You need to go to 4 different planets in search of 4 <insert objects/persons> in order to gather enough information to go to a previously unknown world to settle it all.

Re read Volourns original post.

I have to agree with Volourn.  Bioware is pretty much dead now.  Deals like this kills development studios.

478327[/snapback]

Why is it thier is so much arguing over the game storyline? ITS A GAME (not saying the the game is awful because its not) ! You shouldnt spend all your free time agruing over something, that in the end, does not matter. If you interpret it in a diffrent way then you do, there is no sense in arguing over something when its obvious that no one is going to win..... *sigh*

Why waste your precious time, that BTW you will never get back, on a hopless battle?

Volourn and ShadowPaladin V1.0 , please get off your computer, go outside, get a life, and stop arguing! :ph34r:

Volourn and Shadowpaladin--give it up! You're both just repeating the same thing over and over. It's ridiculous! Everyone else on these forums knows what the both of you are saying. You both have a point. We're all sick of hearing them. Just stop! You two are pulling the hugest Carths on the boards.

As to the original question:

Yeah, the KotOR community is kind of pulling a Carth. However, I think they have a reasonable reason to. Or they did. I own the PC version of the game, and let me tell those of you who don't--it's buggier than an anthill. This didn't stop me from playing though. I beat the game, and enjoyed it too. Yes, the bugs were annoying, but none of them seriously impacted gameplay for long. And now that I know a patch is coming out, I feel there's no reason to complain anymore. There are bugs. We know that...but now they're going to be fixed, so stop whining.

I do hope they do a content patch as well. Especially since for the PC version all the dialogue is already installed, and just sitting there being useless. The technical patch (which I know is coming) is a must, but the content patch would be a welcome addition.

Live forever or die trying.

jengaaaaux2.gif