Because she stripped them of the force she didn't kill them. If you click on them once their laying their it says they have been striped of the force and are worse than dead.

Since, this has happend to you already and you are a hole in the force or what ever I don't think it can happen to you.

To support the whole being a hole thing Nihilus cant use his eat the force thing on you when he tries,

Because she stripped them of the force she didn't kill them.  If you click on them once their laying their it says they have been striped of the force and are worse than dead. 

Since, this has happend to you already and you are a hole in the force or what ever I don't think it can happen to you.

To support the whole being a hole thing Nihilus cant use his eat the force thing on you when he tries,

Would have been ridiculous if he could, when your high skilled life drain mastery cant considering your connection to the force is more stronger than his.

Like Kreia implies if you dont change from your destructive ways youll end with destroying everything the force touches, because your connection to the force is that strong, also why the jedi council tries to trip you off the force again is becomes your connection possess a threat to all life.

Speaking of which, was that basically the same thing that Nihilus did to Kreia in the cutscene where him and Sion are kicking the crap out of her? I got the impression that that's why she starts off at level 1 at the start of the game even though she was some kind of Jedi master before. Maybe since you also went through the same thing it can't happen to you again.

Because she stripped them of the force she didn't kill them.  If you click on them once their laying their it says they have been striped of the force and are worse than dead. 

I think that's it. Furthermore, I think she uses you to kill the Jedi masters. Apparently, she does the same thing to them that Nihilus tries to pull on you. But since Kreia isn't a wound in the Force by herself, it makes sense she could be channeling the void that you are through the Force bond both of you share, similarly to the way you feel the Force through her at the beginning of the game.

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

Speaking of which, was that basically the same thing that Nihilus did to Kreia in the cutscene where him and Sion are kicking the crap out of her? I got the impression that that's why she starts off at level 1 at the start of the game even though she was some kind of Jedi master before. Maybe since you also went through the same thing it can't happen to you again.

It isnt Kreia hated the force so much that she more or less cut herself from it, that why she is lower level, i cant remember which but i am sure i heard it being said someone where think it was Atris that said, it when i asked how it was possible not to notice hear darkside and she said if she choose to cut herself from the force detecting such would be hard, or something along that linie.

I think that's it. Furthermore, I think she uses you to kill the Jedi masters. Apparently, she does the same thing to them that Nihilus tries to pull on you. But since Kreia isn't a wound in the Force by herself, it makes sense she could be channeling the void that you are through the Force bond both of you share, similarly to the way you feel the Force through her at the beginning of the game.

She doesnt use you to kill, them as such she stripped them of the force out of hate, because she wanted to show them their teachings was wrong, you were the perfection she had hoped to create before them, instead council sees you as a threat as LS and ask you to agree to strip yourself of the force.

Surspect Kreia abandons you because she sees it as a act of fear, because you choose to turn away afraid for others safety rather than turn and face it.

Only a thought.

I think she is holding back even in the last fight and yes she can do the same thing to you if she want...

If you kill the enclave then Kreia will face the Exile and she will almost kill him in "one shot"

Kreia is really powerfull she is probably a master of both light and dark side, i think we don't really see how powerfull is she in the game, her goal is to enlight the exile, not to destroy him or his enemies.

as said i think she is holding back for all the game, is the Exile that have to grown facing tests (and enemies) if Kreia will take care of them by herself the Exile will never improve.

Is also interesting to see that when the exile is not able to face an enemy (Sion at the beginning or the council) here that she handle the threat personally.

for the level think that is a game, even atton probably should be a high level guy, was a sith elite jedi assassin... Mira was the best BH on Nar Shadda but is just lv6... and so on.

Why didn't Kreia do that "Kill multiple Jedis in one hit thing" against you.  She did it on Dantooine and wiped out 3 Jedi Masters!  She could have killed you real easy.

is this in LS? cuz i didn't see this during DS

Yes, after assembling the jedi council.

And again Kreia's in attension is to make the character awaken, it was never to kill you unless ofcause you refuse to awaken.

she wants to make you a being in control of the force, rather than a slave to it unlike her other apprentices, probaly why she so often refer to Revan as a example of close to perfection.

I believe thats why she says you already saved her before she died, by becoming awakened as is her choice of words.