DS = The Elderly

Eji

When you go to see Revenge of the Sith on May 19th, you'll find out a whole lot more on the disfiguring faces when turning to the Dark Side.  ;)

Like I'm going to see that ****! My best tactical move in relation to visiting the cinema was to avoid paying to see StarWars Episode 1: The first of 3 crap prequels. I saw it subsequently and wished I hadn't. I have never felt any desire to see Episode 2 so I haven't. Personally I think the whole series is an overblown load of crap now. A New Hope was an impressive B-movie, Empire Strikes Back was a work of genius, Return of Jedi just took the piss (those f*cking teddy bears everywhere!) and the rest is just ****e!

I only bought this game cos it was touted as a great RPG despite being in the StarWars universe. Go and watch Episode 3 with all the other Munchkins - Trust me - I won't be there! :wub:

Extensive use of the force drains the body of its vitality.

In the Eu there are at least a couple of cases of "good" jedi who died from exaustion after having used their powers too much.

Even Emperor Palpatine's decay is probably because of his extensive use of the force rather than a mere conseguence of the dark side.

you mean to say that using the force accelerates aging??

"you look like a hundred" mira -in game... wait if this is true then let's throw our assumed ages for the characters that use force...

I honestly think atris and the exile are of the same age... atris being a daily user of the force may have aged... while the exile, who being a wound in the force was excempted from the effects... or maybe not.. I used the character model with the full beard.. he looked like my local pastor :lol:

I actually liked how thoroughly evil you got in Kotor 2. If you'll recall, the Emperor didn't really look all that snazzy either (had that monstrous vein running straight across his noggin), and I'd dare say that old Darth didn't look very chipper either once Luke pries his helmet off :)

I loved all the remarks the NPCs were making about how crappy you look :D

And that they look older, well, I guess in a way they do, since it can easily be said that the Dark Side sucks the life out from whomever wields it.

I liked it, much more prevalent than in Kotor 1.

Creston

Like I'm going to see that ****! My best tactical move in relation to visiting the cinema was to avoid paying to see StarWars Episode 1: The first of 3 crap prequels. I saw it subsequently and wished I hadn't. I have never felt any desire to see Episode 2 so I haven't. Personally I think the whole series is an overblown load of crap now. A New Hope was an impressive B-movie, Empire Strikes Back was a work of genius, Return of Jedi just took the piss (those f*cking teddy bears everywhere!) and the rest is just ****e!

Don't hold back Dranoel, tell us how you really feel :D

Creston

The Palpatine looks normal in eps 1 and 2 becuase he can hide his Sith nature from the Jedi (presumably Kreia is doing something similar in KotoR II). Look at him when he is in Darth Sideous mode and he is all pale and wrinkled.

You will see this much more clearly in Episode III, just watch the trailer or look at the preview pictures floating around the web. Pale, wrinkled and bad teeth Sideous wielding a lightsaber. There are also picture of Anakin with his eyes going all yellow and evil.

he had been training maul for awhile during those episodes and was a full blown sith. even if he could keep jedi from sensing his dark side which is pretty strange that he can do that, this "sith face" thing is not optional. i dont think it even existed until recently. even the sith enemies in kotor and kotor 2 dont have the sith faces. malak had his jaw cut off but other than that he was fine. the guy with the cuts all over was just that, cut all over but no sith face. even check the sith academy teachers in kotor 1 or *spoiler*, atris.

check any other sith other than the main characters of kotor 1 and 2 and you wont see once this "sith face" crap