Point to recruiting the Mandalorians?

Just wondering if there was a point to recruiting the Mandalorians on Dantooine and Nar Shadaa, also I was wondering if they were the only groups you can recruit.

The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

Just wondering if there was a point to recruiting the Mandalorians on Dantooine and Nar Shadaa, also I was wondering if they were the only groups you can recruit.

imo, i think this was supposed to be another minor quest that was related to mandalore, but possibly cut short due to time constraints.

i found it odd that you didnt even get experience points for getting the nar shadaa and dantooine mandalorians to go to dxun, which tells me it probably was a side quest that was cut short/eliminated, but that parts of it remained in the game (much like hk-47 talking so much about the droid factory, but us never getting to see it).

imo, i think this was supposed to be another minor quest that was related to mandalore, but possibly cut short due to time constraints.

i found it odd that you didnt even get experience points for getting the nar shadaa and dantooine mandalorians to go to dxun, which tells me it probably was a side quest that was cut short/eliminated, but that parts of it remained in the game (much like hk-47 talking so much about the droid factory, but us never getting to see it).

If you look through the soundfiles, Mandalore says something like "Now that you helped me gather my clans, i will tell the reason why" --> And he tells about Revan giving Canderous the Mandalore helmet and armor, gather the clans for a great war.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

If you look through the soundfiles, Mandalore says something like "Now that you help me gather my clans, i will tell the reason why" --> And he tells about Revan giving Canderous the Mandalore helmet and armor, gather the clans for a great war.

So that's what it is. I got him to talk a bit about it, the mandalorians following him and whatnot, but then he said something along the lines of 'we'll talk more about it later', and later never came. Oh well. :(

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

If you look through the soundfiles, Mandalore says something like "Now that you helped me gather my clans, i will tell the reason why" --> And he tells about Revan giving Canderous the Mandalore helmet and armor, gather the clans for a great war.

so i take it it was part of a minor quest or plot that was cut short then?

so i take it it was part of a minor quest or plot that was cut short then?

One could interpret it so, i wonder why that was cut though. A small-talk after gathering the mandalorians at Dantooine and Nar Shaddaa isn't the biggest thing to implement, maybe there's more to it than i know.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

The thing is that you actually get this bit of conversation if you gain 100% influence on Mandalore, even if you did not bothered witht he mandalorians on Dnatoine and Nar Shadaa.