Where did this screen shot come from?

Jambo

I know some screen shots are from the developmental stage, but some of the screen shots I've came across either are almost identical to what I've seen in the game or I did the math and concluded that some of those screen shot are possible. This is one of those screen shots that I thought I might come across, but I never did. So, has anyone come across this

star-wars-knights-of-the-old-republic-ii-the-sith-lords-20041008011213179_thumb.jpg

I know some screen shots are from the developmental stage, but some of the screen shots I've came across either are almost identical to what I've seen in the game or I did the math and concluded that some of those screen shot are possible. This is one of those screen shots that I thought I might come across, but I never did. So, has anyone come across this

star-wars-knights-of-the-old-republic-ii-the-sith-lords-20041008011213179_thumb.jpg

Please don't double post...

It is from Ludo Kreshh's tomb-if u train Atton, Handmaiden & Bao-Dur 2 be Jedi & have one of them lead the party in2 the tomb, there's a bit where they get 'sucked in' by some dark-side energy & basically u get 2 decide if they fight against it or embrace it. Both choices up ur stats in various ways.

Personally, I embraced it :thumbsup:

It is from Ludo Kreshh's tomb-if u train Atton, Handmaiden & Bao-Dur 2 be Jedi & have one of them lead the party in2 the tomb, there's a bit where they get 'sucked in' by some dark-side energy & basically u get 2 decide if they fight against it or embrace it. Both choices up ur stats in various ways.

Personally, I embraced it  ;)

Oh. I finally did get that thing to do somethin. The purple electricity cloud on the floor. But I, the Handmaiden turned Jedi, was too pure of heart to succumb to the darkside. :) Unlike you Darth Flibble. :p