darth Nihilus

The true Sith are the original are like Sith which Naga Sadow is one that true Sith is insectoid race with red skin and yellow eyes that you would see them in Tales of the Jedi comic books.

If Darth Nihilius shows up in K3 how would someone stop him from being revived again?

Ahses to ashes, dust to dust.

He's dead, keep him that way.

It is really irritating the tendency EU has to ressurect people.

Palpatine died in the Death Star and didn't used clones, you stupid morons :lol:;)>_<

Who thought of that story anyway???

And by the light of the moon

He prays for their beauty not doom

Palpatine died in the Death Star and didn't used clones, you stupid morons  :blink:  >_<  >_<

Of course, Palpatine used clones especially after about seven years of ROTJ in the Dark Empire comic books if you didn't know

The true Sith are the original are like Sith which Naga Sadow is one that true Sith is insectoid race with red skin and yellow eyes that you would see them in Tales of the Jedi comic books.

If Darth Nihilius shows up in K3 how would someone stop him from being revived again?

Nobody ever said that the species were the 'True Sith'. For all we know, it could be the desendents of some coward Dark Jedi that fled the battle btwn Naga Sadow and the republic. I doubt it, just pointing it out to keep our expectations open.

Geekified Star Wars Geek

Heart of the Force, Arm of the Force

"Only a Sith deals in absolutes!"

-Obi-wan to Anakin (NOT advocating Grey-Jedidom)

"The Force doesn't control people, Kreia controls people."

Darth Nihilous is the first Star Wars "villain" that actually creeped me out. Too bad the story on him is rather thin in the game. What's that creepy language he speaks? And that voice coming from the Holocrons in Atris' meditation room, was that him too?

Darth Nihilous is the first Star Wars "villain" that actually creeped me out. Too bad the story on him is rather thin in the game. What's that creepy language he speaks? And that voice coming from the Holocrons in Atris' meditation room, was that him too?

The story may have been thin, but I'm pretty sure you were supposed to look beyond the surface. Notice his similarities to other characters (I'm not dropping titles).

The Holocrons spoke Sith, and Nihilus sounded Sithish too.

Geekified Star Wars Geek

Heart of the Force, Arm of the Force

"Only a Sith deals in absolutes!"

-Obi-wan to Anakin (NOT advocating Grey-Jedidom)

"The Force doesn't control people, Kreia controls people."

Palpatine died in the Death Star and didn't used clones, you stupid morons  :devil:  :ermm:  o:)

Right, like when Vader struck Ben Kenobi down and Kenobi's voice keeps coming back as a ghost or something lol.

Well, the Exile still has the Nihilus mask, it kinda sucked that you can only carry it and not put it on. It would probably turn you into Nihilus #2 like Jim Carrey in The Mask.

Palpatine died in the Death Star and didn't used clones, you stupid morons  >_<  >_<  >_<

Right, like when Vader struck Ben Kenobi down and Kenobi's voice keeps coming back as a ghost or something lol.

Well, the Exile still has the Nihilus mask, it kinda sucked that you can only carry it and not put it on. It would probably turn you into Nihilus #2 like Jim Carrey in The Mask.

An idea for KTOR 3 The Return of the Mask. :lol:

Palpatine died in the Death Star and didn't used clones, you stupid morons  :huh:  :-  :)

Wait, if there are no comebacks, there would also be no Revan, thus no KOTOR 1 and no KOTOR 2, no?

Well, the chances of Nihilis being resurrected are actually pretty good considering that at the time of it's death Nihilis could hardly be considered human. I mean, evaporating into a cloud of red vapor. Some people here speculated that Nihilis was a Force Specter created when Malachor V was "destroyed" and The Exile subconsciously severed his/her contact with the Force. A few surprises could be waiting for us in KotOR 3, I'll wager.

Palpatine died in the Death Star and didn't used clones, you stupid morons  :geek:  :)  >_<

Wait, if there are no comebacks, there would also be no Revan, thus no KOTOR 1 and no KOTOR 2, no?

I didn't say no comebacks. But ressurections are kinda lame.