Patch coming

This might be old news by now. But when I came into the office this morning I clicked on this website, and the first thing I saw in bright yellow letters was "PATCH COMING FOR KOTOR 2!"

There were no details or anything.

Does anyone know what this is about? Is it a patch to deal with all the technical problems, or is this an actual content patch to address the missing scenes and to shore up the ending?

My guess is that's it's a patch to deal with the technical issues, but I could be wrong.

starwarsknights.com have announced some kind of patch for kotorII, although i havent seen it announced anywhere else. I have dl'ed it but it comes without any information at all and theres no announcements for a released patch at lucasarts or at obsidian, so i suspect its some kind of harmful software.

That's the international version patches I think, the ones that correct the manual file and supposedly correct some of the dialogue spellings for assorted locales.

Don't know how well it works, but I've had no problems caused by installing the uk version. They are from lucasarts.