What does Kreia tell you?

I just finished the game and really liked it, but just kept losing influence with Kreia. Role-playing it as a LS Jedi, we just kept coming to blows. I gather she will tell you stuff about her background if you get influence with her. I'm not inclined to replay the game just to please the witch (as Atton memorably described her), but I am curious. What does she say?

I agree with all of the opinions voiced in this topic. I never was able to get much influence with Kreia, because she kept talking nonsense which my LS Jedi just couldn't agree with. I did however complete the game as DS too, but came to blows with her because the Exile grew to think of her as pathetic (which she actually is. Stupid old hag).

It's the way of the Sith..

She tells you how she trained Revan , how Revan later sought her out at Malacor V and how he returned there before going off to fight the unknown war. I think that she is the one that the Jedi mean when they say they have only cut one person off from the force before (although it could be Revan it dosnt really fit that they would then retrain him).

Visiting her as a Jedi always made me feel like I was going to headmistres' office...

Actually its well worth playing at least once as DS because you will get a whole new range of dialogue options. Be sure to take force dominate for even more of them.

Most of them will tell you the same sort of things but from their own perpectives of course. It's hard to find a universal truth in KOTOR II.

I have to agree with Volourn.  Bioware is pretty much dead now.  Deals like this kills development studios.

478327[/snapback]

I agree with all of the opinions voiced in this topic. I never was able to get much influence with Kreia, because she kept talking nonsense which my LS Jedi just couldn't agree with. I did however complete the game as DS too, but came to blows with her because the Exile grew to think of her as pathetic (which she actually is. Stupid old hag).

One can get influence with Kreia sa LS, but don't agree with her - big DS points here- only tell her 'I'll be more cerefull about this' or 'I'll think about that' and that is suficient.