Weird influence thing, probably a spoiler

Naso

Yep. That's odd but it will be somewhat explained in time. Incidentally, Visas is the only NPC that I have seen so far which you can actually influence, instead of being the other way around.

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

You just assume sith are dark. Visa is light sith. she uses her passion to control the force which is the sith training. I see Vrook as dark jedi because his cold and emotionless.

Thats why she so easy to influence. She likes watching you help people because of the kindness. Also she likes it when you are cruel because thats shows how strong you are.

Incidentally, Visas is the only NPC that I have seen so far which you can actually influence, instead of being the other way around.

i think thats because

visas is a "jedi in sith clothing" so to speak. shes good at heart, just tormented by what happened to her planet. thus even though she starts off as a "bad guy", realistically shes a "good guy" at heart.

Incidentally, Visas is the only NPC that I have seen so far which you can actually influence, instead of being the other way around.

i think thats because

visas is a "jedi in sith clothing" so to speak. shes good at heart, just tormented by what happened to her planet. thus even though she starts off as a "bad guy", realistically shes a "good guy" at heart.

Heh. And here I thought it was because

the influence system was broken for the other NPCs.

;)

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

"Incidentally, Visas is the only NPC that I have seen so far which you can actually influence, instead of being the other way around."

Handmaiden as well. The others not so much. I notice you agree with me now that (mostly) the influence system is about the npcs influencing you. Good to know. ;)

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

"What are you going on about ? The NPCs alignments will change to reflect yours. Except for Kreia who will remain where she is from start to finish."

Yet...

a) they say the same exact things...

B) you only influence them by saying what THEY want to hear in most cases.

That's what's meant by them influencing the player.

"What are you going on about ? The NPCs alignments will change to reflect yours. Except for Kreia who will remain where she is from start to finish."

Yet...

a) they say the same exact things...

B) you only influence them by saying what THEY want to hear in most cases.

That's what's meant by them influencing the player.

They definately dont say the same things.

You can influence them negatively too.

I have to agree with Volourn.  Bioware is pretty much dead now.  Deals like this kills development studios.

478327[/snapback]

"You wont notice till you play both anyway."

A. I doubt I'm up to finishing it a seocnd time. Once was enough just like once was enough ttoo with KOTOR1.

B. I saw soemone else playing Dark Side, and the dinks were saying basically the same thing as they were in my game.

*yawn*

B. I saw soemone else playing Dark Side, and the dinks were saying basically the same thing as they were in my game.

*yawn*

Not really a suprise as you said you were playing darkside somewhere else..

I have to agree with Volourn.  Bioware is pretty much dead now.  Deals like this kills development studios.

478327[/snapback]

"Not really a suprise as you said you were playing darkside somewhere else.."

Huh? Huh? Huh?

I played LS... All the way... Unless you mean the game I started last night...