Staring at posts

'JN

The forums and topics load fine, and I have no problem previewing my posts, but whenever I try to submit them, I simply stare at my post while my browser pretends to be doing something. If I load the forum page or the topic, I'll see that my post is where it's supposed to be, but that's the only way I can tell. This just started today, and I'm not sure why.

The forums and topics load fine, and I have no problem previewing my posts, but whenever I try to submit them, I simply stare at my post while my browser pretends to be doing something. If I load the forum page or the topic, I'll see that my post is where it's supposed to be, but that's the only way I can tell. This just started today, and I'm not sure why.

Is this still a problem?

It might have been a little glitch with the upgrade/moving. If it does continue, let us know.

It is intermittent now. Sometimes it will happen through a series of posts, sometimes I can keep posting without a problem. There doesn't seem to be any rhyme or reason to it.

I also don't have any problems editing my posts, it's only when I add a reply or use the fast reply function.

Netscape 7.1. I haven't been able to use IE for a few weeks now. I was using Netscape until the board was upgraded, though, and had no issues.

When the boards upgraded, I started having problems with Netscape, but only from home, not from work - the page wouldn't load at all. I will need to check on it tonight to see if those problems have been cleared up.

We (those people who use netscape) might need to do some troubleshooting to see what the problem is with the program in connection with the new version of the boards.