KOTOR II- Complaints thread

KOTOR II...where to even begin, here is a list of my offical complaints

1.) Bugs/Glitches- C'mon developers don't release a game till it's ready. Not only was I enjoying KOTORII

I was enjoying it so much that my player fell through the map and had reload my game (this happened not ONCE but TWICE).

2.) Collision errors- Often would find my character or NPCS stuck on remains/metal boxes.

3.)Frame Rate Issues- Using the same engine you're telling in 2 years you haven't been able to

iron out a steady 30fps on the same engine?

4.) Ending- The ending provided no closure what-so-ever, a 10 second movie and that is it.

Where is the amazing ending like the first KOTOR?

5.)Load Issues- Maybe it's not the developer's fault but I love watching a loading screen at least

twice a minute.

6.) Character Depth- Amazing development on character/NPCS....Darth Nihlus? NONE!

7.) Too Easy- The game was amazingly easy compared to the first KOTOR(My character would kill almost anything in 1 flury or power attack). Often I would be struggling

to win a battle. In KOTOR II played through 90% like some uber-jedi.

In short KOTOR II is a good game, but not great. Due to the lack of polish and failure of the quality assurance dept, the game suffers some major pitfalls. I don't believe I just wasted 40hrs of my life only to be let down at the very end.

not a single problem here, mate! love the game!!! :)

Not sure if this for Xbox or PC but like Random Evil Guy said, no bugs or glitchs (WTF is a glitch exactly btw????) No bugs or exploits in 8 playthroughs for me either.

Thats not totally true, I did encounter the slow downs a couple times and the Handmaiden bug dueling her (where she and you cant be defeated even tho health under 0, reload fixed it tho) after long stretch of playing non stop.

PS: Funny story! Friend who is a teacher in Korea got game last week and called me today regarding game! He encountered some things that web sites refer to as "BUGS".

ROFLMAO! They were not bugs, he just missed the text part (IE: wasnt paying attention to what was said). After explaining those ecounters and such he admitted he remembered seeing the answers I spoke of and just didnt choose that route (IE: he knows where he went wrong).

Thought it was hillarious tho that those items are refered to as KNOWN BUGS when in fact they not bugs at all!

Biggest problem to me was the ending.

The DS ending especially. I mean hell at least for the LS ending you can actually see a ship fly away compared to nothing in the DS ending.

Other problem I had was that Nihilus was such a pushover. All that hype, making t-shirts after him and putting him on the cover, and come to find out he isn't even the main Sith Lord. I DEFINETLY didn't like that kreia was the main enemy. That was a total letdown. And plus, who wants to fight three floating lightsabers? Who the hell came up with that? That's just a pathetic excuse for Kreia being so weak.

Other than that, I didn't have any problems bug-wise.

Biggest problem to me was the ending. The DS ending especially. I mean hell at least for the LS ending you can actually see a ship fly away compared to nothing in the DS ending.

Other problem I had was that Nihilus was such a pushover. All that hype, making t-shirts after him and putting him on the cover, and come to find out he isn't even the main Sith Lord. I DEFINETLY didn't like that kreia was the main enemy. That was a total letdown. And plus, who wants to fight three floating lightsabers? Who the hell came up with that? That's just a pathetic excuse for Kreia being so weak.

Other than that, I didn't have any problems bug-wise.

Use spoiler-tags.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy