Welcome to Obsidian Forum Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Mech Assault II.

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

ShadowPaladin V1.0

ShadowPaladin V1.0

Arch-Mage

• Members
  • 8772 posts
Anyone played it and is it any good ?

Llyranor

Llyranor

Arch-Mage

• Members
  • 6812 posts
  • Xbox Gamertag:Gabrielle
  • Pillars of Eternity Gold Backer
  • Kickstarter Backer
  • Deadfire Backer
  • Fig Backer
I think PC Mech fans refer to it as Mechasshat 2 :ph34r:

ShadowPaladin V1.0

ShadowPaladin V1.0

Arch-Mage

• Members
  • 8772 posts
Envy is a terrible thing.

Odd though for something that is selling so well no one seems to know much about it.

Laozi

Laozi

Arch-Mage

• Members
  • 2905 posts
its fun, the missions are alittle better this time, but the online play is still what really drives it. My friend has it and we played a pretty good amount earlier today, I'm not sure if I'm going to buy it, but I'm thinking about it

Drakron

Drakron

Arch-Mage

• Members
  • 2119 posts
From what I read its just another MechWarrior shoot-then-up, I stop caring about MechWarrior when FASA gone under.

oherror

oherror

(4) Theurgist

• Members
  • 209 posts
  • Location:Some unknown world routing the troops of chaos with my brethen ultra marines...
its fun...its like a mech game that is more arcade style... plus now you can leave your screwed mech behind and jack a new one...adds alot of replayiblity.

TentamusDarkblade

TentamusDarkblade

(5) Thaumaturgist

• Members
  • 514 posts
i played the demo and it seemed more like "Grand theft Mecha" than mechassault. i wasn't impressed and decided to skip it after checking the demo out.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users