Stop Uwe Boll

TentamusDarkblade

just a question for the 'older' ones on this board .. has there ever been a "show you picture" thread?? where people posted photos of themselves?

so there would be no confusion of gender! :p

Fortune favors the bald.

just a question for the 'older' ones on this board .. has there ever been a "show you picture" thread?? where people posted photos of themselves?

so there would be no confusion of gender!  :devil:

Yes, one of the very oldest WOT threads (started by Mr. Teatime iirc) and gender confusion was still perfectly possible :)

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

so there would be no confusion of gender!  :devil:

Yes, one of the very oldest WOT threads (started by Mr. Teatime iirc) and gender confusion was still perfectly possible :)

Sounds...odd. :o

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

so that's when the whole "Is Volourn a girl, guy or a malicious cyborg sent from the future to destroy us all?" started!!  :devil:

Yes, but it didn't really set in until the poll Ender Wiggin started, which was later deleted by the Mod Gods when someone ressurrected it using the dark arts of archive posting.