release date unrealistic?

In the other thread, DSLuke said they told him 14-16 feb. I think this is because he just took the free delivery instead of getting it sent first class.

Another great idea by the people who brought you beer milkshakes!

"I don't see a problem...then again, SW isn't my life, so what do I know...." - some who makes 27.8 post per day on a SW forum!

Yes. Go to your account and check open orders, then view change order. You do it there.

"I don't see a problem...then again, SW isn't my life, so what do I know...." - some who makes 27.8 post per day on a SW forum!

When did you put in the original order?

I put mine in on the 20th jan and got 10th or 11th but you have the 11th or 12th. I was wondering why?

I put mine in on the 20th jan and got 10th or 11th but you have the 11th or 12th. I was wondering why?

perhaps it was closer to the release date, but i ain't concerned for 1 day difference

it will either be here 11th or the 12th, if it ain't i will demand the money i payed for the first class delivery.

you did order from amazon.co.uk right?

Well ladies and gentlemen kotor II will be here in week or two (about time) and i have paid in advance for my copy...can't wait for it... :D

cool, but have you got any proof of that, i haven't seen anything.

I've also pre-ordered mine from Amazon.co.uk and they are still estimating delivery for the 10th or 11th of this month.

I also asked in Game and they said the 11th.

all in all, us UK people should get it around 14th - 16th, due to the weekend.

called my local game shop and they said they'll have it the 11th. ah, just one week and just in time for the weekend.

As much as i want this game asap i hope i get it on the 11th cos if i get it on the 10th (thursday) i won't go to work on friday and i can't afford that.

As much as i want this game asap i hope i get it on the 11th cos if i get it on the 10th (thursday) i won't go to work on friday and i can't afford that.

well, be responsible and still go to work. :)

I don't see that happening. :p

well, be responsible and still go to work. :p

I don't see that happening. :)

lol, me neither.

Well i'm hoping i wont have to make the choice not to go to work but that does mean one more day without TSL. :p

well, be responsible and still go to work. :p

I don't see that happening. :)

lol, me neither.

Well i'm hoping i wont have to make the choice not to go to work but that does mean one more day without TSL. :p

so, what classes are you gonna be when you do play it?

Consular/Jedi Master.

It just has to be. :p

R u getting it on Xbox or PC?

I'm gettin it on xbox then after some patches are done i'll get the PC version. :p

But the Euro version isnt updated, is it? So it still has all the bugs in the US release. Buy the PC version, dont feed Microsatan if you dont have to.

Ive had it on pre-order since November and if it isnt in my mailbox on Friday 11th then Ill be very disapointed.

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

Well i want to be sitting in my sofa during the longest stints on the game.

Well i want to be sitting in my sofa during the longest stints on the game.

the US X-Box was released before it was meant to be because Lucasarts wanted to make a quick buck during Xmas, but there has been 2-3 months since then so, plenty of time to iron out any bugs.

No game is ever released completely bug free

I have yet to see a single game never need a patch.