Mandalorian Cache

When you take the mission on Dxun, Mandalore tells you not to raid the cache once you unearth it. However, I did, and nothing bad seemed to come of it. Are there any negatives to raiding the place and, if in need of XP, destroying the construction droids too? After all, there are a few cool items in there. Thanks in advance for any info :huh:

Oh yeah, and how do I get into that other cache over near the exit to the landing site with the recently dead Mandalorian by it? I detect a mine in there, but no apparent means to open the "impenetrable" door. Any suggestions?

Thanks again, guys!

When you take the mission on Dxun, Mandalore tells you not to raid the cache once you unearth it. However, I did, and nothing bad seemed to come of it. Are there any negatives to raiding the place and, if in need of XP, destroying the construction droids too? After all, there are a few cool items in there. Thanks in advance for any info :huh:

Oh yeah, and how do I get into that other cache over near the exit to the landing site with the recently dead Mandalorian by it? I detect a mine in there, but no apparent means to open the "impenetrable" door. Any suggestions?

Thanks again, guys!

1. There doesn't appear to be any consequence except the role-playing ones you place on your actions.

2. Use Thorium Charges.

manthing2.jpg

When you take the mission on Dxun, Mandalore tells you not to raid the cache once you unearth it. However, I did, and nothing bad seemed to come of it. Are there any negatives to raiding the place and, if in need of XP, destroying the construction droids too? After all, there are a few cool items in there. Thanks in advance for any info :)

Thanks again, guys!

1. There doesn't appear to be any consequence except the role-playing ones you place on your actions.

2. Use Thorium Charges.

Uhhh... where do I get Thorium charges??? And, please, try not to include spoilers if you can help it. Someone posted a HUGE spoiler in one of my other posts, despite my explicit instructions NOT to (not to mention they don't belong in this forum catagory). I haven't completed the game yet, so give me a break! Hehe :rolleyes: Thanks again in advance!

When you take the mission on Dxun, Mandalore tells you not to raid the cache once you unearth it. However, I did, and nothing bad seemed to come of it. Are there any negatives to raiding the place and, if in need of XP, destroying the construction droids too? After all, there are a few cool items in there. Thanks in advance for any info :p

Thanks again, guys!

My avatar says it all!!

Uhhh... where do I get Thorium charges??? And, please, try not to include spoilers if you can help it. Someone posted a HUGE spoiler in one of my other posts, despite my explicit instructions NOT to (not to mention they don't belong in this forum catagory). I haven't completed the game yet, so give me a break! Hehe :p Thanks again in advance!

You can get thorium charges at two places: in the library on Korriban (but you'll need those on Korriban if you want to explore a certain area.)

You can also get them from the Sullustan merchant on Dantoine if you ask him to join the militia or if you kill him.

I've never seen the Sullustan Merchant with thorium charges and just checked it out and he doesn't have them after you ask him to join the militia.  Have you gotten it from him yourself or did some guide give you this info?

We've got them ourselves. You can only recruit him into the milita before the mercenaries attack Koonda. Once you do, you have the option to buy them via a dialogue option, not through his inventory.

manthing2.jpg

Okay, quick question, please keep spoilers to a minimum: Can I go back to Dxun after I get done with the whole Onderon shtick? I went to Korriban last in the first game, and that's my last Jedi Master planet this time, too. What's in that damn cache, anyways?

Oh yeah, and thanks for all the help thus far :)

Okay, quick question, please keep spoilers to a minimum: Can I go back to Dxun after I get done with the whole Onderon shtick? I went to Korriban last in the first game, and that's my last Jedi Master planet this time, too. What's in that damn cache, anyways?

Oh yeah, and thanks for all the help thus far ;)

Well the loot is random and there is no good loot in any of the caches or for that matter in any of the places that you need to blow stuff up to get to items. And if people do not want spoilers why are you posting in the spoiler section.