Problems?

Maybe someone can help me with this.....how come some of the players ignore me?

One of the quests' say to talk to Bao-Dur to build your lightsaber. He turns around like he's going to talk to me, but just stands there, the old woman does the same.

Also, when you put either in your party they dont follow or fight when attacked.

Any comment or suggestions?!?!

One of the quests' say to talk to Bao-Dur to build your lightsaber.  He turns around like he's going to talk to me, but just stands there, the old woman does the same.

Also, when you put either in your party they dont follow or fight when attacked.

get a refund or return it.

One of the quests' say to talk to Bao-Dur to build your lightsaber.  He turns around like he's going to talk to me, but just stands there, the old woman does the same.

This happened to me. You have to physically take control of Bao-Dur and then walk up to your PC and talk to him/her.

Then he'll talk to you. Try that with Kreia as well. It's an annoying bug. But if this persists, then, yeah...take the game back.