Best lighsaber.

Personal Crystal

Solari/Qioxxi

Master Fencing Emitter

Pontite Lens

Ultimate Diatum Energy Cell

I concur

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

Personal Crystal

Solari/Qioxxi

Master Fencing Emitter

Pontite Lens

I think that's the best damage combination for lightsabers. You can create a powerful lightsaber without using any power crystals. Oh course, power crystals make you even deadlier!! :devil:

umm i thought Qixoni was ds only? am i wrong or is it the other one that u get from the nice lady on onderon?

It is DS but if you put your personal crystal in the other crystal slot then you'll be able to use it no matter what side your on.

P.S. you gain DS points for giving to the mercenary lady in the cantina.

• 2 weeks later...

I prefer to use the Telgron (sp?) Jolt Cell Mark III instead of the Ultimate Diatum Energy Cell. Although its average damage is 4.5 (as opposed to the Ultimate's 5), it's electrical damage, and so gives the saber a little variety of elemental damage, in case some bloke happens to be resistant to energy. Practically, of course, there's no difference in a game as easy as this.

The other stuff -- Pontite Lens, Fencing Emitter (I forget the qualifier, maybe Ultimate), Personal Crystal, Solari.

Angshu

Personal Crystal

Solari/Qioxxi

Master Fencing Emitter

Pontite Lens

I think that's the best damage combination for lightsabers. You can create a powerful lightsaber without using any power crystals. Oh course, power crystals make you even deadlier!! :devil:

no...

solari

personal crystal

master fencing emitter

ultimate diatum energy cell

improved beam gem lens

use with shien form, master power attack and master speed, sometimes, once every 5 hits, you will do quadruple critical hit multipier, and do over 200 points in a single hit...single hit...single hit...

:):o:devil::devil::devil::devil: