arugements over the exile

As far as Handmaiden and Visas go, the only thing I ever got was Handmaiden complaining that she didn't trust Visas when I played male character.

Atton and Disciple had two or three arguments over my female PC. I'm not exactly sure how though, maybe it depends on how much influence you have over them, or maybe it's just an automatic thing that happens no matter what you do.

same here.  ive only ever gotten maybe one cutscene per person where theyre having a confrontation, even though i had max influence with all parties involved.

Ive gotten the confrontation between Visas and Handmaiden alot but I honestly cant tell you specifically how to get it.

Someone (in a different thread) suggested if you pay more attention to Visas then the handmaiden is what triggers it. That makes sence as I dont remember having the confrontation in my last game played (I left both handmaiden and Visas on Ebon Hawk for majority of game and tried to raise other characters influence instead). Before that I usually had Visas and someone else with me.

So I guess if you take Visas but not Handmaiden out with you that triggers it according to that theory.

Best I can offer you tho regarding that senario.

same here.  ive only ever gotten maybe one cutscene per person where theyre having a confrontation, even though i had max influence with all parties involved.

Ive gotten the confrontation between Visas and Handmaiden alot but I honestly cant tell you specifically how to get it.

Someone (in a different thread) suggested if you pay more attention to Visas then the handmaiden is what triggers it. That makes sence as I dont remember having the confrontation in my last game played (I left both handmaiden and Visas on Ebon Hawk for majority of game and tried to raise other characters influence instead). Before that I usually had Visas and someone else with me.

So I guess if you take Visas but not Handmaiden out with you that triggers it according to that theory.

Best I can offer you tho regarding that senario.

I don't think that has any effect on the situation because I had Visas with me 95% of the time, and it didn't trigger any arguments between the two (and I did go through all the sparring sessions with Handmaiden too).

I talked about my experiences with Atton/Disciple here:

http://forums.obsidianent.com/index.php?showtopic=28730

I think the conversations are triggered depending on how much influence you have with each character. With females it seems that you have to have a low influence with Atton in order for him to feel jealous/inadequate due to Disciple's presence.

Hmmm... I had a high influence with both of them and got all of them with this last playthrough.  I think you just need to go in and out of the ship a lot... silly, but htere you are!  :D

That's exactly right. Influence has nothing to do with it. Just run in out of the ship all the time. Which is kind of lame but every time you run into the ship, the game thinks you've just completed your mission and that you're cruising through space.

In fact, not only will you see Atton and Disciple bicker about you, but you'll get about two or three other cutscenes invovling other characters as well. This can be kind of annoying if you only return to the ship to pick up something or to go get someone that you can't select from your party screen.

Although, I will say that on one of my playthroughs, I only got one fight between Atton and Disciple because after you convert Disciple to a Jedi, Kreia is all over him. And most of the scenes involve her and him having these really bizarre exchanges.

Hmmm... I convert Disciple before he even leaves the room in which I found him. Second time through I seven brought him robes and swords. :) And I got all the fighting over me :blink: scenes.

And, yes, the thing between Kreia and Disciple is odd. (Tiny Jedi, indeed!) >_<" Doesn't she do that with Handmaidan if you are a Male Exile?

Hmmm... I had a high influence with both of them and got all of them with this last playthrough.  I think you just need to go in and out of the ship a lot... silly, but htere you are!  :D

Really? I'd go in and out of the ship A LOT, but never got those cut scenes until after I started games with low influence with Atton (By that I don't mean negative, bad influence, I just saved racking up influence with him until later). The only cut scenes I've seen with other characters invloving Atton and Disciple's "arguments" are Bao-Dur and Mira. Are there any others? And perhaps you can tell me what transpires when Atton nails the Disciple for sending transmissions to the Republic. *sigh* Never seen that scene either - the game's really cheap with me! <_<

Those "Tiny Jedi" scenes would make more sense, however, if Kriea said them after Disciple's conversion, but often times, I'd get them my first time back to the ship with Disciple (and not knowing about his past affiliation with me). Stupid.

i think i figured it!

Visas and Handmaiden arguement

must be male

must have High Visas influence and little/no influnce on Handmaiden

this is what i did-

Handmaiden-"we've just been through alot" *influnce gain*(H)

went to Nar shaddaa(first planet after telos)

fought visas "I...have nothing to offer you. your strength is superior...it is as I felt"

*inflence gain*(V)

handmaiden confonts me "she is useful and I do not mean to kill her yet."

*influnce loss*(H)

Visas and Atton in Party

told thugs to give me all their credits and jump into the pit(Rutum's debt)

*influnce gain*(V)

Killed the ithorian(lassvou?)*influnce gain* (V)

killed lunar shadow crew *influnce gain* (V)

killed loorta *influnce gain* (V)

then when back to the ship then you should get the augment