Found this interesting

Just finished watching Episode 5 on tv and something hit me.

Awhile back (forget which thread it was) someone was complaining about game and said something along lines of "how can Kreia even see the future, thats not a jedi or sith power, what makes her so special".

So anyways, watching episode 5 it was actually Yoda teaching Luke to use the force to see into the past and the future that sets up the story line for him going to try and save Leia, Hans, Chewy, and CP30 to begin with.

Just found it interesting that with all the people that post about SW and the EU and things many of us have never heard of before, that something so obvious had been missed by everyone in answering who ever the original poster was of that statement :)

ah but yoda also says that you cant really see the future for certain, since it is always in motion, always changing.  so therefore you could argue (or i will argue) that kreia being able to see the DEFINITE future is wrong.

Aye but Kreia is arrogent so of course she would pass it off as the literal future. It plays to her personality :)

But her not being able to see Bao Durs future tell us that what she sees doesnt mean its written in stone. Also shes pretty vauge on most of it really if yas think about it.

ah but yoda also says that you cant really see the future for certain, since it is always in motion, always changing.  so therefore you could argue (or i will argue) that kreia being able to see the DEFINITE future is wrong.

Aye but Kreia is arrogent so of course she would pass it off as the literal future. It plays to her personality :blink:

But her not being able to see Bao Durs future tell us that what she sees doesnt mean its written in stone. Also shes pretty vauge on most of it really if yas think about it.

Spot on, Kalf. :rolleyes:

manthing2.jpg

The people she didn't talk too much about will probobly apear in KOTOR 3 if it is made...

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Aye but Kreia is arrogent so of course she would pass it off as the literal future. It plays to her personality :thumbsup:

i agree. i wasnt disagreeing with that sentiment. i thought you were saying that kreia could see the future that WILL happen, 100% correct. i was saying that even yoda commented that no one can tell with 100% accuracy what the future holds, and thus the things she tells the exile about are just her vision of the future, but not necessarily what the "true" future will hold.

ya that ending where she was so sure of herself pissed me off...but it wasnt meant to be taken literally..if u pay attention and get enough influence and exhaust the dialogue options u realize shes pretty much a failure except with Revan, but even he was using her.... i think she just wanted to seem important..but w/e its too hard for me to explain and i got a head ache

ya that ending where she was so sure of herself pissed me off...but it wasnt meant to be taken literally..if u pay attention and get enough influence and exhaust the dialogue options u realize shes pretty much a failure except with Revan, but even he was using her.... i think she just wanted to seem important..but w/e its too hard for me to explain and i got a head ache

Just like most old people

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.