LS dialogue-tree completion guide for DS NPCs?

I like to play LS and I am wondering how to obtain information and complete dialogue trees for G0T0, HK47, and Mandalore without incurring DS points.

I don't really care about Influencing them per se, I just would like to unlock their secrets.

For instance, I've read that one can promote an NPC to Jedi by losing rather than gaining Influence with that NPC. Can one complete dialogue trees using a similar tactic?

I realize there is an Influence Guide which I have reviewed, but it doesn't tell me whether I have any LS options of achieving my goal.

Thanks!

I like to play LS and I am wondering how to obtain information and complete dialogue trees for G0T0, HK47, and Mandalore without incurring DS points. 

I don't really care about Influencing them per se, I just would like to unlock their secrets. 

For instance, I've read that one can promote an NPC to Jedi by losing rather than gaining Influence with that NPC.  Can one complete dialogue trees using a similar tactic?

I realize there is an Influence Guide which I have reviewed, but it doesn't tell me whether I have any LS options of achieving my goal.

Thanks!

You will have to take some DS hits if your going to influence them, its nothing you cant over come tho (depending on where in game you are).

Honestly, I wouldnt bother influencing GoTo or Mandalore. Mandalore doesnt really say anything you arnt aware of from knights 1 and GoTo is right up there with JarJar in worst Star Wars Characters ever made!

For instance, I've read that one can promote an NPC to Jedi by losing rather than gaining Influence with that NPC.  Can one complete dialogue trees using a similar tactic?

You are correct that you can loose rather then gain influcence to open up conversation. But it is a bit harder. But if you are ls and want influence a ds caracther that's the best way wihtout getting ds points.