Visas Lightsaber

When you fight Visas you break her lightsaber. The reason for this is to get a lightsaber part. THe four components are from the Ithorian/Czerka mission on Telos,the hutts personal treasure room and from completing/killing the husband on the Galactic Reunification quest and you can buy the focusing crystal. So if you manage to get all the parts before you face Visas....What happens? Do you get the item Visas's Lighsaber or does it break and you get nothing. Does anyone know

You only get Visass Lightsaber in the PC version. If you have the players guide and you looked at the weapons section, you can only get personnel sabers in the PC version. one thing I have never liked about prima games is if a game is for PS2 or XBOX and its also out for the PC, then they will play the PC version and use that as the guide for the rest. IF you get all the parts before facing Visass, you still destroy her Light saber, but you get a short Light saber instead (Red)

One way to get your own sabre is to fight Visas and use her broken sabre piece. But the way I do it (for two reasons) is go to Dxun. Why? Because with the mandalorians you get all your sabre bits before you hit level 15 (and get to use it -- I think I get mine at level 13 or something) and you get da Candyman n_n

But yeah, if you do the mandalorian stuff first, you get your sabre stuff ASAP. At least, that's what I found the second time I played . . . and third . . .

By the time I trigger the cut-scene with Visas, I already have my lightsaber. I usually get a regular lightsaber. Then, when i get to Dxun, Mandalore gives me a Double-Bladed lightsaber. I don't know if it's random or not but after playing through three times I think it may be hard-coded into the game.