regarding glitches/freezing

sorry if this post should be somewhere else

just finished sith lords the other day and was remembering when it first came out and all you could read on these forums were the fact that the game was glitchy. played it once, no glithes or freezing.

just wanted to say good work obsidian. from the opening credits i was hooked. i really enjoyed revisiting dantooine and the destroyed jedi enclave (as stated in KOTOR I). last conversations in the game were really well constructed aswell.

hopefully you guys can work on the next installment!

thanks for making an enjoyable game!

sorry if this post should be somewhere else

just finished sith lords the other day and was remembering when it first came out and all you could read on these forums were the fact that the game was glitchy. played it once, no glithes or freezing.

just wanted to say good work obsidian. from the opening credits i was hooked. i really enjoyed revisiting dantooine and the destroyed jedi enclave (as stated in KOTOR I). last conversations in the game were really well constructed aswell.

hopefully you guys can work on the next installment!

thanks for making an enjoyable game!

Go you...

played it once

Therein lies the problem - you lack a frame of reference. Anyone who's played through more than once will recognize the quest/bug related inconsistancies which you fail to see. Additionally, you most likely lack the perception to "what everyone was complaining about" if you failed to notice to game mechanics errors. Were you even aware that many of the feats/force powers were bugged and failed to work properly? Perhaps the majority of us aren't wrong and you're merely rambling the viewpoint of naive, casual, ubiquitous gamer. Glad you enjoyed it though. :)

manthing2.jpg

I have beaten the game three times, and I have barely seen a bug. It has crashed once, my swoop started flying, and Bao-Dur didn't want to speak to me. That's all that happened throughout three playthroughs.

I'm glad I'm not as "full of bugs" as others.

The game froze up on me often,normally after not having saved in awhile :p , and i did have some really strange graphic glitches at times.A little frustrating..yes.Game killing no.

My friend though had it freeze up on him while saving the game and he was near the end.Completly corrupted his save game and he started over.Don't know why he didn't start back at an auto save,or maybe he disabled it.

Though one of the hints given in the load screens is Save often and in different spots.Wonder why :ermm:"

The game never crashed or froze for me. The load screens really seemed to take forever, as did some of the cut scenes.

The not completed quests have been disscussed to death... the game was rushed out early. It was frustrating that some of them "started" in dialog, but never went anywhere and it was very tough to SEE on the map that there were more places to explore and know that they must be places needed for these quests. I wouldn't count these as bugs, though.