About Bastila...

I don't think so, because:

I saw her with Carth after I destroyed the Ravager, and she and Carth were wondering where Revan had gone to. And if you say Revan was Dark side, she will appear in a holocron that you find in the Sith Academy on Korriban

Obviously you haven't beaten the game (or seen Bastila) but there's the truth, above.

As a matter of fact i have beaten the game, i have seen bastila, and that question i asked because so many people think that she went with revan.

that is why i asked for an answer. so many people give me stupid replies to that question. i already knew the answer.

As a matter of fact i have beaten the game, i have seen bastila, and that question i asked because so many people think that she went with revan.

that is why i asked for an answer. so many people give me stupid replies to that question. i already knew the answer.

She didnt go with Raven, in both LS and DS games you are given the answer of where and what Bastila is doing or did.

Wont go further then that as not a spoiler forum but rest assured, she DIDNT go with Revan, nor did Carth, Canderous, or finally T3. Thats one area of the story there should be no questions about at all :)

Lol what a noob, what I dont get is why isnt Bastila considered to be a last jedi?

LOL I had same question when I played through as a LS player and said Raven was LS.

As as sith it makes sence, not last jedi because shes a sith (altho Ive never been able to figure out why Nihbus cares if its sith or jedi), food should be food, both use the force after all.

Lol what a noob, what I dont get is why isnt Bastila considered to be a last jedi?

because the sith hunting you down dont know where she is or dont care where she is as she isnt that powerful, other than her knack for battle meditation.

i think people are still taking this "last known jedi" too literally and are expecting the exile to be the ONLY jedi still in the universe. he/she isnt. he/she just happens to be the one that isnt in hiding.