Tales of the Jedi

I hate New Jedi Order. That series destroyed the epic message of Lucas' movies. Yuuzhans are totally stupid, they contradict the traditional star wars philosophy and their whole concept sucks. And Chewbacca was killed by them (not to mention they devoured Coruscant into some stinkin garden).

I don't get it: you hate TOTJ that was partially invented by GL and that gives good background for movies jedi/sith struggle by giving information about ancient wars and fallen empires, yet you tolerate terrible distortion that NJO is.

Where did I say that I hate ToTJ? I was making fun of your love of ToTJ. ToTJ isn't the greatest EU out there. What I like is that it opened up a new Star Wars universe. I've never read NJO. I was just posting pics in response to Paladin's question. I also had no idea you were serious in your response in that other thread. My bad. Don't get offended.

Nur? Relax. Smoke some weed. It's soothing. :)

I don't get it: you hate TOTJ that was partially invented by GL and that gives good background for movies jedi/sith struggle by giving information about ancient wars and fallen empires, yet you tolerate terrible distortion that NJO is.

I hate NJO, too.

But TotJ still sucks. :ph34r:

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

Nur? Relax. Smoke some weed. It's soothing. :rolleyes:

I am dangerous only when bored. The trick is that I am bored all the time, last time. But what's the meaning of life when I have to wait over 3 damned months to get next novel of Kevin Anderson Scattered Suns and fill the nothingness within me... don't get me wrongo its not that I'm going to shoot you, I am just bored and becouse of that overly interested in EU, schrinks can't do nothing with that. Heh, heh.

And the advice with weed is interesting :)

HERMOCRATES:

Nur Ab Sal was one such king. He it was, say the wise men of Egypt, who first put men in the colossus, making many freaks

of nature at times when the celestial spheres were well aligned.

SOCRATES:

This I doubt. We are hearing a child's tale.

Nur? Relax. Smoke some weed. It's soothing. :rolleyes:

I am dangerous only when bored. The trick is that I am bored all the time, last time. But what's the meaning of life when I have to wait over 3 damned months to get next novel of Kevin Anderson Scattered Suns and fill the nothingness within me... don't get me wrongo its not that I'm going to shoot you, I am just bored and becouse of that overly interested in EU, schrinks can't do nothing with that. Heh, heh.

And the advice with weed is interesting :cat:

Aight Nur. Coolness has been achieved. :):luck:

I hate New Jedi Order. That series destroyed the epic message of Lucas' movies. Yuuzhans are totally stupid, they contradict the traditional star wars philosophy and their whole concept sucks. And Chewbacca was killed by them (not to mention they devoured Coruscant into some stinkin garden).

For once I have to agree with Nur.

But ToTJ sucks more.

For once I have to agree with Nur.

But ToTJ sucks more.

I like to think they suck equally, having suffered from the same lack of creativity and lust for money

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.