To Devs: Syntax error in nwscript.nss for KotOR2

Hello Developers,

I would like to make a request for a patch (assuming it isn't patched in the PC version):

In scripts.bif, the file nwscript.nss has a syntax error that prevents modders from being able to compile new scripts without manually fixing it ourselves.

The details can be found here:

http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=142901

I was considering creating a patch of my own, but I remembered that the Update feature of KotOR1 checked the validity of chitin.key before allowing the update. Assuming there is a similar Update check for TSL, a homebrewed patch would confound it. Therefore it would be better if this small fix could be rolled up into the one of the first patches. (Of course, maybe you've already fixed this in time for the PC version!)

I know this is probably way down on the list but it is very small fix. :-

If you are an x-boxer a patch is not going to happen.  Console games don't get patches.

Did you even read the post? It mentions the PC version. It doesn't really change anything for the xbox version since, as you say, they don't get updates...and you would need to compile scripts on a PC anyways <_<

BTW, I second your post Tk102 :)

If it was, will we be able to get a copy of the fixed version?

Probably included in patch version 1.01 then :rolleyes:"

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

• 4 weeks later...