Question about the Mandalorians...

Kreia is wrong the Mandalorians don't really die. The Mandalorian race instead because of Jango becomes the Clone Troopers and later the Storm Troopers. There is also Boba Fett who still lives as well if you go by EU. So the Mandalorians actually become stronger than ever even though it's just one member of their race duplicated millions of times over.

Cheers!

You be da crazy foo'.

I think that Kreia's prophesy is actually a pretty accurate description, and nudge in the ribs, of AOTC. Something about a shell of a man killed all to easily by a Jedi? Sounds like Jango to me.

I'd hate to think that we're expected to accept Clone/Stormtroopers as full-fledged Mandalorians, by extension it would mean that Mandalorians are bumbling fools who can't shoot straight. In truth we all know that Mandalorians are drunk most of the time, what with all of them being Austrailian. Isn't that a bizarre coincidence? All Mandalorians being Austrailian, I mean. You never see a French Mandalorian.

I'd hate to think that we're expected to accept Clone/Stormtroopers as full-fledged Mandalorians, by extension it would mean that Mandalorians are bumbling fools who can't shoot straight. In truth we all know that Mandalorians are drunk most of the time, what with all of them being Austrailian. Isn't that a bizarre coincidence? All Mandalorians being Austrailian, I mean. You never see a French Mandalorian.

i believe the guy who played jango (and who they base the accents in the games off of) is from new zealand, not australia.

i believe the guy who played jango (and who they base the accents in the games off of) is from new zealand, not australia.

Well, that would explain why the clones can't shoot straight at least. :p

And you're right, he's from new zealand. But everyone knows that new zealanders stole their accents from austrailians just to sound cooler. How many new zealanders are there anyway, twelve? And how many mandalorians are there? Lots. See, your theory just doesn't hold water under closer scrutiny. Or something. :geek:

Besides, Boba Fett in ESB was english, so we can't take that into account. The same guy also plays an alderaan pilot in Ep III, so mandalorians must be austrailian. See?

But in a movie do they ever say that Boba Fett or Jango Fett is indeed a Mandalorian?

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.