telos fuel

i tlked to vogga once and he said he would supply feul for citadel station but when i tlk to ppl on telos they dont open convos about it and i donr get credit from gotos driod. is here sumtin esle i must do?

i believe this is one of those broken or unfinishable quests. ive had it shown up in my "completed quests" log, even though i never talked to anyone on telos about it (no option to talk to lt. grenn).

i tlked to vogga once and he said he would supply feul for citadel station but when i tlk to ppl on telos they dont open convos about it and i donr get credit from gotos driod. is here sumtin esle i must do?

i believe this is one of those broken or unfinishable quests. ive had it shown up in my "completed quests" log, even though i never talked to anyone on telos about it (no option to talk to lt. grenn).

Goto doesn't even acknowledge the quest and neither does Grenn. So yeah, it can't be completed.

The quest is finished when you speak to the Hutt.

If you read what he says its "I will honor our agreement but I dont think Telos will be to ready to open negotiations with me". Thats when he gives you 2000 credits for your troubles!

So the fuel shortage isnt over but you have done as much as you possibly can. Basically now its up to the government and the Hutt to solidify a deal!

GoTo wont reward you because as he states in the sudience chamber, he feels the only real solution would have been for you to give yourself up to the sith so the sith had no reason to destroy the perugus factory chasing you to begin with. So in GoTo's eyes you can never claim the reward for the fuel shortage as there would not be one if you just gave up at the start!

LOL, not saying I agree or like the end results (like everyone im sure I also went back to Telos the first time through to finish the Telos fuel quest and meet with confussion over it when they wouldnt speak to me about it.

But the explanations and resolutions are all there if you read whats said by the parties involved.