Kotor vs. KotorII

Kotor was a great game. The story was perfect, especially the twist near the end. The gameplay revolutionalized what a RPG can do. Also, you can chose your path.

Kotor II, in my opinion, blew Kotor out of the water. The planets seemed more fun. The extra lightsaber colors were great. The story felt more epic like the movies.

So which do you think was the better game?

Why dont you delete this post and then turn it into a poll so you can actually see the results!

"Some people are always trying to iceskate uphill."

Blade(Wesley Snipes) from the movie Blade.

Edited for content

"The first human who hurled an insult instead of a stone was the founder of civilization." - Sigmund Freud

Actually why dont you just delete this post cause there is one just like it currently on its seventh page

Edited for content

"The first human who hurled an insult instead of a stone was the founder of civilization." - Sigmund Freud

or better yet, why not just post in the existing thread that compares the two?

lol, guess I was a little late.

Edited for content

Kotor was a great game.  The story was perfect, especially the twist near the end.  The gameplay revolutionalized what a RPG can do.  Also, you can chose your path.

Kotor II, in my opinion, blew Kotor out of the water.  The planets seemed more fun.  The extra lightsaber colors were great.  The story felt more epic like the movies. 

So which do you think was the better game?

KotOR was a good game, but the story was less thean perfect. The so called twist was broadcasted miles away and was no great surprise. There was no real difference in gameplay that was down in Neverwinter Nights and they was no real choice in your path. After all, you are forced to play a force user.

Haven't played KotOR 2 and I doubt that I will. They took the weaknesses in KotOR, easy gameplay, unchalenging enemies, and rampant leveling and increased it twofold. They have made the game even worse in terms of game balance and challenge. Bottomline, easy games are not fun. So I doubt KotOR 2 will be better than KotOR 1, in fact I expect it to be much much worse.