Ebon Hawk

There's a dialog chain that you can only get with T3-M4 with an Int. of 16 or greater and a high Computer Use. It involves a holo of Bastilla (at least that's the one that I got) ordering T3 to find a Jedi if Revan leaves. T3 comes looking for you as part of his programming.

There's a dialog chain that you can only get with T3-M4 with an Int. of 16 or greater and a high Computer Use. It involves a holo of Bastilla (at least that's the one that I got) ordering T3 to find a Jedi if Revan leaves. T3 comes looking for you as part of his programming.

AS a female you get Carth asking T3 the same thing.

As far as aI can tell... Revan takes the Hawk when she/he goes in search of the "hole" in the force (after KotOR). Next we hear of the hawk, Kiera is on it and she is tracking you, finds your drugged body on the Republic ship and brings you to the Peragus Station.

Now as far how it got from Revan to Keira... I haven't the faintest clue. Anyone?

AS a female you get Carth asking T3 the same thing.

As far as aI can tell... Revan takes the Hawk when she/he goes in search of the "hole" in the force (after KotOR). Next we hear of the hawk, Kiera is on it and she is tracking you, finds your drugged body on the Republic ship and brings you to the Peragus Station.

Now as far how it got from Revan to Keira... I haven't the faintest clue. Anyone?

I think the Sith shot at it and it was adrift in space before the Harbinger scooped it up. Kreia then placed you aboard it when the Harbinger was attacked by the Sith Assassins and Sion.

Thanks for the answers. I never got the dialogue with T-3 and I don't t remember the one with HK-50 so it's been driving me crazy.

But another question, where did Kreia get it from? Was she using it to search for the exile?

(this is why I'm playing the game again, too many questions still...)