Inviting the Sith Lords to tea?

Well, I got to the point where I have to fight Visas former master.

Anyways....fought him, managed to get him to 0 hp and then the screen goes black....so I went *sigh* and tried to save because it usually fixes the problem. Only this time, I'm back with the N guy still standing there....and he's marked like a common character. If only when I press dialogue we could talk. I could invite him to tea, should that have been an option. Mind you, I am a lightsided jedi at the moment, so inviting a sith lord to tea should be unheard of......the one doing the inviting usually ends up dead, so the practice stopped.

I'm shocked.

Lucky enough for me, the guy isn't to hard to beat, and all I had to do was start an early save that I did right before I met up with him.

But I'm getting slightly sick of having to restart certain things because of the black screen, the freezing, and the incessive buzzing.

I had the same thing happen to me.  Did you miss the cutscene where Visas unmasks Darth N?  I love your avatar by the way.

Did they show it for you? All she did was go over there, and then brought his mask to me (I asked for it of course! I was kinda hoping to wear it, even though I'm LS as well). I'm also wondering if all those scenes with her on the Ravager occur if you don't have the lotsa influence with her -- that is, if she didn't confess her love for you, would all that still take place? What if I had been darkside? Basically, by the time I finished the Ravager, Visas had found redemption, and inner peace......go figure that, since she's now a Pillar o' Light like myself. :rolleyes:

nope, no cutscene of that, just darkness before everything went and he was just....standing there

all those scenes with her on the Ravager occur if you don't have the lotsa influence with her -- that is, if she didn't confess her love for you, would all that still take place?

I spent little to NO time with Visas. The only time I did have her in my party, I ended up losing influence with her. And she still came with me, she still proclaimed she loved me....And since she found her cell, she regained her inner peace. And I still prefer the handmaiden over her.