Jedi Pimp-master? *SPOILERs*

Visas -- FORCESEX'd. I thought I was nice to her when she boarded, but because the Handmaiden and I already had a strong bond, her arrival was not enough to make the Handmaiden jealous, and I was able to get to know (and "see"!) Visas. When she propositioned me, she mentioned how she would like to see and feel how the Handmaiden does in my company, and that she loved me -- no joke. And I hardly ever had her in my party, since I chose to be with the Handmaiden!

Brianna -- ROMANCE'd. I believe only those who have won the Handmaiden over know her true name, and of course, must be male! I'm a Pillar of the Light, so of course she is as well, and backs up every good thing I've done, unlike Kreia. As her parents did before, so shall we stand and fight together!

Atris -- BROKENHEART'd. She had feelings for me in the past, and this "betrayal", by me, and her own Handmaiden, caused her to fall.....but yet, upon defeating her, I could not kill her. Instead, I forgave her, and left her to pursue the female Sith Lord that had guided me.

Kreia -- DISS'd. I failed her, as a student. She never hid her plans from me, and I admired her -- but I did not share her feelings of hate. I killed the remaining Jedi, but only because they attacked me......revenge was never my motivation. It's unfortunate Master Kavar and I had been on opposite sides of a civil war on Iziz -- perhaps if he had lived, things could have been different with the other two. But their unwillingness to forgive opened my eyes to what Kreia already knew about the Jedi order -- it is fallible.

Mira -- playin hard to get. But she told me she didn't wanna hafta show the other girls who's boss, and that she'd be too much for me.....and thought me and the Handmaiden were POWER-COUPLE'd.

So I am neither Jedi or Sith -- I'm a heroic p-i-m-p. :cool:

No, you're not. Now as a darksider you can make the Twilek on Telos station dance for you and go back there during the course of your game to regularly collect your money from her. That is a pimp.. you're just a don juan of sorts.

Actually, I have that Twi-lek dancer turnin tricks for me too on Telos. I figured I could have her dancin for a little bit before I'd free her to go back to her man, but uh, that wasn't the case. And anyways, what did her man hafta do wit me?

A jedi's job ain't nuttin but work -- I gotta get paid. :-

Yeah, it is actually more of a cheat than an easter egg, it basically just makes Revan and Malak dance together I thought it was rather corny.

"Some people are always trying to iceskate uphill."

Blade(Wesley Snipes) from the movie Blade.

Edited for content

"The first human who hurled an insult instead of a stone was the founder of civilization." - Sigmund Freud

makes me wonder if the Exile can break it down, sorta like Revan did for the "Easter Egg" ending in KOTOR....!  :rolleyes:

KOTOR had an Easter Egg at the end?

well, for the Xbox version, it had something to do with holding certain buttons down on the second controller -- the result was instead of fighting Malak, your character would start dancing, and Malak would turn into a Twi'lek and join in -- with the ending cutscene as normal. :D