So...Who pre-ordered the PC version?

$100 (w00t)  thats insane! There must be a large difference between Australian currency, and american/canadien

I cound't agree more Australia is a rip off country I bet other countrys in the world only charge about $50 or so except Australia.

$100 (w00t)  thats insane! There must be a large difference between Australian currency, and american/canadien

I cound't agree more Australia is a rip off country I bet other countrys in the world only charge about $50 or so except Australia.

I wouldn't say $50, i got this game and most of my other games for roughly $70

Well, localization is a big issue.  They have to translate the game from English to whatever wacky language they speak down in Australia.

>_<

Australianese is one of the strangest languages ever, its like wookiespeak + pig latin without any semblance of reason

The important thing to remember is to prefix everything with crikey!

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

Well, localization is a big issue.  They have to translate the game from English to whatever wacky language they speak down in Australia.

>_<

I tried to learn how to speak Australian while I was down there on vacation but I never quite picked it up. They're a funny bunch.

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)