So... Why didn't the reviewers mention any bugs?

I just thought about that.

With as many of us that have had problems, why doesn't a single review or even the strategy guide ( :ph34r: ) mention the flaws with Force Speed and Armor?

The cutscenes cutting off?

Blackscreens/freezes/workbench issues?

It just seems... weird. A little beyond weird - almost like they got a different version or I'm missing where reviewers mentioned bugs. :geek:

Has anyone seen a review that mentioned bugs or glitches?

It's possible they didn't run into any bugs. They only bug I experience was a freeze, and that only happened 1 time. There was also only 1 or 2 times when the frame rate slowed down during combat. I have seen reviews where bugs were mentioned though.

With as many of us that have had problems, why doesn't a single review or even the strategy guide (  :ph34r: ) mention the flaws with Force Speed and Armor?

It just seems... weird.  A little beyond weird - almost like they got a different version or I'm missing where reviewers mentioned bugs.  :rolleyes:

Ya, Gamestop and IGN. Who's review's have you've been reading?

"Your total disregard for the law and human decency both disgusts me and touches my heart. Bless you, sir."

"Soilent Green is people. This guy's just a homeless heroin junkie who got in a internet caf

Xbn also mentioned the fact that the work benches and computers didn't work but they pushed it off to it being an early build.

"The only difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits!" - Albert Einstein.

"It's better to be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt!"

"You can try to kill me, you'd fail!, but you can try!" - Revan.

"When you have exhausted all other possibilities whatever remains, however improbable must be the truth." - Sherlock Holmes (a.k.a. Sir Arthur Conan Dole)

"A lack of planning on your part, does not constitute an emergency on my part"

AscendedPaladin.png

Maybe they didn't get any. Tons of people complained about the first game having bugs but I never seemed to notice any.

I've only had two problems with this game. One time, it just froze (and I just assumed this was from me playing it so much; 12:00 PM to 4:00 AM on one day). Another time, the game slowed down in combat with a bunch of enemies on the screen.

Besides that, game was fine for me.

If I had to guess.

Like 98% of other reviews, they were using a pre-release copy, and whatever bugs they encountered, they assumed would be ironed out before release.

That or they thought they got a pre-release copy when they got the release copy to review.

There's always the slight chance they played the game 'Perfectly as Intended' and encountered no bugs.

As to why the guide doesn't mention bugs... I know that's because the guide was made with pre-release copies of the game.

With as many of us that have had problems, why doesn't a single review or even the strategy guide (  :ph34r: ) mention the flaws with Force Speed and Armor?

It just seems... weird.  A little beyond weird - almost like they got a different version or I'm missing where reviewers mentioned bugs.  :rolleyes:

Not everyone who has the game has experienced these issues. Most of the reviewers have commented on the frame rate slowdowns and such, they just didn't comment on freezing or unplayable quests. But again, those don't seem to be occurring in EVERY game sold.

Plus, judging by the reviews out there, I'd hazzard a guess that some of these reviewers haven't even PLAYED the game yet, since their reviews sound like a copy and paste job rather than firsthand knowledge.

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

It just seems... weird.  A little beyond weird - almost like they got a different version or I'm missing where reviewers mentioned bugs.  :thumbsup:

The reviews said what is true: there are a few slight bugs. It really isn't that bad. If they got a different version then I must have too, because I'm on my second playthrough and I haven't experienced any serious bugs. A few hitches here and there when there are lots of enemies but nothing that made it frustrating or unfun. Perhaps people who had problems don't take care of their machines?